Why does he feel sick after eating?
Nausea is the reaction of the body to one or anothera health problem. This problem can be both physical and psychological. Be that as it may, if you are often sick of eating, then you definitely need to undergo a survey.
Nausea and additional symptoms
Why does he feel sick after eating? Of course, there can not be a single answer. To put the right diagnosis, you first need to combine all the symptoms that are manifested along with nausea. For example, pain in the lower back, in the abdomen, in the side, dizziness and stuff.
If vashoshnit after eating, the reasons can be covered inconsumed products that may have been stale and thereby caused intoxication. Simply put, you are poisoned. In this case, it is worth to wash the stomach, drink as much liquid and take activated charcoal. Most often intoxication is accompanied by diarrhea. If you feel that you can not cope, it is better to call an ambulance.
If you are constantly sick after eating, thenbe sure to consult a doctor otherwise the consequences can be very serious. After all, nausea, manifested after eating, can talk about diseases of the digestive system. It can be one of the stages of gastritis, an ulcer, problems with the pancreas and so on. But sometimes it happens so that you can get constant nausea with taking pills or medications, but the doctor who prescribes them should definitely warn you about it.
Primary nausea with a strong and repetitive
All of the above reasons are not unique,nausea can even indicate kidney stones. Naturally, if you feel sick after eating, you do not need to tell adults what is appropriate. An accurate diagnosis can be made only by specialists, and consequently also by treatment. In no case should you engage in self-medication, thereby you start the disease and can bring to the risk of life. I say this, based on experience. Sometimes people feel pain in the abdomen and nausea, they decide that this is a dysbacteriosis and they drink pills for months on dysbiosis, swelling, etc. And in the end it turns out that it's banal kidney stones or something else.
Sometimes people lead themselves to exhaustion, and the bodybegins to reject food, because he has weaned from it. And afterward, these wise men manage to genuinely be surprised: "Why do I feel sick after eating?" Eat right: do not overeat, eat little by little, but often. Watch your food.
List of all possible causes leading to nausea
So, I give you all possible causes of nausea and vomiting:
- Psychogenic causes like strong fear, severe shock, stress and anxiety, and so on.
- Overdose of medicines or manifestation of their side effects, usually referred to in the annotation of drugs.
- Disorders of the endocrine system, for example, diabetes mellitus, thyrotoxicosis, phenylketonuria, dysfunction of the adrenal glands.
- Even internal ear disease (Manier disease or labyrinthitis).
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system, for example, myocardial infarction, heart failure and hypertension.
- Disturbances and diseases of the central nervous system (CNS): meningitis, encephalitis, concussion or other kind of head trauma, the presence of tumors.
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, which are the most and one of the signs of which is nausea / vomiting:
- disturbance of the intestinal / stomach motility system
- penetration / presence of foreign bodies in the stomach, esophagus or intestine
- any infections of the gastrointestinal tract
- anomalies and developmental defects of certain organs of the gastrointestinal tract
- chronic gastrointestinal diseases: gastritis, gallstones, ulcers and other
- acute diseases requiring surgical intervention: appendicitis, acute pancreatitis, peritonitis, acute cholecystitis, opening of bleeding in the digestive tract.
Perhaps, this list of diseases includes almost allcauses, the consequence of which can be the emergence of a constant nausea or a single time. Of course, there are no oncological diseases mentioned here, which often can also have nausea among their symptoms.
Be sure to observe the specialists and lead a healthy lifestyle. Good luck!