Why are people together?
Fear of loneliness is one of the strongest for many people, and therefore a person all his conscious life strives to surround himself with close friends in spirit, relatives, loved ones.
So why be close to someone, create a family, communicate is so important to a person? Let's try to figure this out.
Why do people seek to unite?
Possibility of development
Numerous experiments, studiesshowed that a person is able to remain human, and also self-fulfilling and self-cultivation only when surrounded by other people. It is peculiar for a person to look at himself through the prism of social relations, it is vitally important for him to exchange information of a different nature (for example, knowledge and feelings) with others.
Cut off from society, he sooner or laterbegins to lose basic skills: the ability to communicate, language, habits peculiar to homo sapiens. And after a while he turns into an animal, losing all human that was given him by nature.
Because it is already simple on a subconscious levela person understands the importance of social, physical, emotional contacts with other people, and therefore supports them in every possible way. This is a kind of instinct for self-preservation of one's own personality.
Of course, there are many people who are strong in spirit in the world. They are resolute, with remarkable self-control and self-confidence, ready to overcome again and again all life's misfortunes, hoping only for their own strength. But are they happy? Or, perhaps, deep down they dream of sharing their sorrows, defeats and problems with other people in order to somehow alleviate the burden?
Be that as it may, but most of the people stillrequires the support of relatives, relatives and friends. Even just good advice, an encouraging smile, strong, sincere embraces can give a rush of new strength and faith in good, miracles. That's why people tend to be together.
Some say that love is just a chainbiochemical processes in the human body, forcing a person to experience a complex set of feelings for another person. Others are sure that love is a highly spiritual feeling, born in the depths of the soul. There are also skeptics who believe that there is no love at all.
However, regardless of which partywe choose, such a complex, multifaceted feeling of love will not go anywhere. We will still be drawn to the opposite sex. We will dream of bright, saturated, full of passion, tenderness and romance. And let someone after some time will have a desire to change the partner, but few people still choose the path of loneliness, because to love and be loved - it's wonderful!
In the case, if you with your soul matewill be comfortable, easy and pleasant, then you, quite possibly, want to create a family. Because the continuation of the genus - this one of the key tasks of man on the planet, is an unconditioned reflex given to us by nature itself. And since it is necessary to take care of the offspring, people unite, because together it is much easier to accomplish this task. There's one more reason for you to be paired with someone.
Why are we good with another person?
This is a question, perhaps even more complicated than the previous one, because often it is simply not possible to determine where the mutual affection comes from. And we are talking about both love relationships and friendship.
- So, some people value complianceintellectual and cultural levels of development with a partner. Such people always have something to talk about, they develop in parallel with the partner, and therefore are always interesting to each other as individuals.
- Others emphasize the importance of the coincidence of spiritualvalues, emotional component. In these relations, people subtly feel each other, they often have common dreams and outlooks on life. They understand each other without words.
- The third important thing to see in a close person is a completeantipode their own negative qualities. For example, some indecisive people feel comfortable with stronger and more determined partners. This allows them to improve themselves and achieve (often through a partner) the set goals, which they would not be able to achieve alone or in pairs with the same weak personality.
- The fourth focuses on sexual compatibility.
- Fifth happy next to people who give them a huge amount of tenderness, affection and care.
In the end, you can say that people supporta relationship of one kind or another when the partner / friend gives them what they need, what they need for a comfortable life and achieving the desired.