Which diapers are better?
In our time such a huge number of brandsmanufacturers of disposable diapers, that young mother should think - what diapers are better? Most manufacturers represent their products in the market in three price and, respectively, high-quality segments: premium, classic, conventional, for newborns.
Premium diaper segment
They are distinguished by a high price and the highest quality- they absorb and retain moisture and liquid stools better than others without harming the sensitive skin of the baby (redness, intertrigo, redness). For example: premium diapers are presented in such brands as Pampers (Pampers Premium Care), Libero (Libero Babysoft), Huggies (Huggies Ultra Comfort). In addition to European brands, the Russian market has been conquered by Japanese diapers: Merries, GOON, Moony. At a price, Japanese diapers are much more expensive than European counterparts, but the quality is worth it.
- Pampers Premium Care - these diapers differ in that they are lightest in weight, and have a mesh that passes the loose stool and keeps it inside without contact with the baby's skin.
- Diapers Libero Babysoft have more advantages for newborns - a special cutout for the navel, inner pockets and barriers that additionally protect against possible leakage of moisture.
- Huggies Ultra Comfort - these diapers are simpler in structure, but the advantage is the price. This type of diaper has cuffs and an absorbent distributed throughout the diaper.
Which Japanese diapers are better - Merries, GOON, Moony? Each of these diapers is of high quality - differ only in minor details:
- The Merries diapers on the outside have indicators that turn blue when exposed to the urine of the baby.
- The GOON diapers differ from others in the presence of material that, after filling the diaper, blocks an unpleasant odor.
- Moony is notable for the navel and a special anatomical shape that is aimed at the newborn.
Which diapers are best for newborns? Nappies of a premium class are optimal for newborn babies. When choosing a diaper, pay attention to the labeling on the package. Newborn or "0+" - these designations indicate that the diapers are designed for newborns.
They are more suitable for older kids - fromhalf a year. As the baby grows, there is a need for more movement and activity - this affects the structure of the diaper. Special demand for such brands: Pampers Active Baby, Libero Everyday, Haggies Classic.
- Pampers Active Baby - these diapers can be used overnight, as they have extra absorbent areas that provide moisture retention for up to 12 hours.
- Diapers Libero Everyday contain 100% chamomile extract and barrier, which prevents possible leakage of urine.
- Haggies Classic is endowed with a soft stretchable girdle that helps to move the kid unhindered.
When comparing these three brands of classicaldiapers it should be noted that in Pampers Active Baby the accumulated urine turns into a soft gel, while in Libero Everyday and Haggies Classic the collected liquid becomes a hard lump that prevents the baby from sitting.
They are acceptable for the price, but they lose significantly in quality with premium and classic diapers. For example:
- Pampers Sleep & Play have a sharp smell of chamomile, which can cause an allergic reaction in the baby.
- Bella Baby Happy diapers have inconvenient fasteners and large volume. - Diapers "Mapanya" can be caught with poor-quality execution - cuffs are not cut, no gum.
- Another Russian copy of "I'm the most beloved baby" is a diaper that is doomed to leakage due to imperfections in the inner layer.
This is an alternative to cheap disposable diapers.
- One of the popular in Russia is"Waterproof." The diaper itself is made of 100% cotton, and inside it is a pocket for the liner, which absorbs moisture. The inserts are disposable and reusable. Reusable inserts can be washed in a typewriter.
- Another reusable diaper Multi Diapers slightlymore expensive, but has the advantage - the external material contains a membrane that prevents the formation of a greenhouse effect and, accordingly, helps to avoid diaper rash.
- The disposable diaper Mum 's Era is sold complete with two absorbent inserts.
The best diapers are of a premium class and fromJapanese manufacturers. Win in price and quality can be combined with disposable premium diapers (for example, for walking) and reusable diapers.
Choose a cream for diaper
In addition to using the diaper itselftake care of the skin with a diaper cream. Cream for a diaper - which is better? Creams for diapers in addition to dividing into producers are divided into: preventive, cream with a healing effect, moisturizing.
- As a preventive cream, Sudocrem proved to be the best. On the surface of the baby's skin, it forms a thin film, and its price is low.
- For moisturizing the skin and preventing diaper rash andredness is better to use a cream for a diaper brand Bubchen. During the use of the cream, there is no diaper rash, and the cream itself is not twisted, like many Russian manufacturers.
- Creams Jonson's Baby and Sanosan are curled and folded in the process of use - this action can lead to irritation on the skin.
- Mustela Stelactiv and Bepanthen - these creams are used to treat already appeared irritations and redness of the skin.
What kind of diapers and cream for a diaper is best chosen by the mother herself, and the proposed article will help her in this.