Where to install sockets in the apartment
The number of sockets required is different for each of the rooms, and also depends on the needs of: each person:
- Bathroom. The minimum number of outlets here is 3 pcs. In this case, one of them is designed to operate the washing machine. The rest is set near the mirror to optimize the use of household appliances. If a boiler is installed in the bathroom, then it must also be equipped with a separate outlet. Kitchen. Here the number of sockets depends on household appliances. The optimal number is 3 pcs. (fridge, kettle, etc.). But if the number of devices is more, then you can use several paired devices.
- Bedroom. Here these devices should be at least 3-4. If the bed is double, then you should add 2 paired sockets on each side. You will also need devices near the dresser, at the entrance and near the table.
- Children's If the child is small, then only one outlet will be needed here. But if you plan for the future, you should also provide 2-3 sockets for the computer and other similar products.
- Living room.In this room can also be located many electrical appliances. Therefore, you need to provide 2-3 sockets for TV, one for the air conditioner, as well as several outputs for a vacuum cleaner, floor lamp or other lighting device.
- Corridor. It uses a minimum number of outlets. This is due to the fact that in this part of the house only a vacuum cleaner can be operated from the network and, if necessary, a wall lamp near the mirror. Therefore, 1-2 outlets will be enough depending on the needs.