What to write to the boy?
If you decided to start communicating with a youngman, for the beginning they were defined with input data. Do you already know or not? Study together or live in the same yard? Do you plan to communicate immediately in reality or try to chat with him on the Internet, for example, in social networks such as "VKontakte" or "Facebook". To find out how to make a guy notice you, you can by reading our article How to attract the attention of a boy.
And in this article we will tell you what you can and what not to write to a young man.
What to write to a boy for dating
Let's say you do not know him, but you want to take the first step to establish friendly relations.
- First of all, get more information abouta boy, you can visit his profile online, see what he does, what hobbies he prefers. So you get 2 benefits: learn about his preferences and at the same time decide for yourself whether you really want to communicate with him.
- Write him a traditional greeting and askany question related to his interests. For example, he likes to collect paper mock-ups, ask where you can find schemes or what he uses for gluing. Remember, the boy will gladly share what he knows well and is part of his hobbies.
- It is important that you are also interested in the topic of conversation, because insincerity is immediately felt, even at a great distance in virtual communication.
- Try to gradually move on to more personal topics, for example, how he likes to spend time, what else is interested in life, how he solves problems with studies, etc.
- During the conversation, you can write that it is interestingthe interlocutor, cheerful, benevolent. In general, boys (like girls) like compliments, just remember that they should be as natural as possible, otherwise they will look like rude flattery, and this will not please a guy who wants to build any, even just a friendly relationship.