What to take from Bialystok?
Białystok is a large city that is locatedin the northeast of Poland. The city is located only 54 km from the border with Belarus. Therefore, guests from Russia, Belarus and Ukraine often go shopping. Today we will tell you what to take from Bialystok.
Shopping in Białystok
At purchases it is necessary to consider, that the weight of the goodsper person should not exceed 50 kg, and if the goods are heterogeneous, for example, building materials, powder, then - 35 kg. If you want to profitably buy the goods, then it should not be subject to customs duty. More detailed information on the transport of various goods across the border can be found in the articles on our portal:
- How to customs clearance of goods
- What can I transport across the border?
The city has a large number ofsupermarkets, shopping centers, markets, boutiques. In the shops often there are actions, sales. We bring to your attention a list of what is advantageous to carry from Bialystok.
- Various building materials: tools, doors, windows, decoration materials, tiles, etc. These goods are much cheaper than in Russia, and you can save money on your repairs;
- Household appliances and electronics. Prices for these goods are also much cheaper than in Russia. Popular goods are LCD-TVs. Pay attention to the pre-holiday sales - here you can buy a TV for almost nothing. There is a limit - in a year you can take no more than one TV per person;
- Household chemicals. Special demand for children's diapers, which are 2 times cheaper than at home. If you have small children, this information will be especially relevant given the large number of diapers that are required daily. Also popular are powders, cleaners and detergents, which are always needed on the farm. Women buy inexpensive, but high-quality cosmetics: creams, masks, shampoos, decorative cosmetics, perfumes;
- Clothes and shoes. In the shops of Bialystok you can find quality clothes and footwear of world brands at low prices;
- Food. This category of goods is very popular. Here you will find everything: coffee, tea, chocolate, meat, fruit, alcohol. All products are of high quality and cheaper 2-3 times than in Russia;
- Among motorists, auto parts and automotive accessories are popular. However, not all car goods can be exported without hindrance. Details find out on the border.