What is good for the hair?
Beautiful hair - one of the main decorationsevery woman. No fine make-up or superfashionable clothes can match the gorgeous shiny head of hair. To achieve a good result, you need to know first what is good for the hair, and what's bad. The first decisive step to perfect hair is proper grooming.
The washing up
- It must be carried out as much as possible. Someone needs it every day, and someone even once a week. Do this as often as you need. But remember that hair must be washed after each use of hair styling products. Chemicals weight the hair and prevent access to oxygen.
- Before washing, hair is recommended to comb. But only when they are still dry.
- Water should be about 35 - 45 degrees. The fatter the hair, the cooler you make the water.
- Apply the shampoo only to wet hair. Massaging movements need to be done from the roots of the hair to the tips in accordance with the direction of growth of hair scales. Soap your hair with shampoo at least 2 times.
- Hair will deteriorate if they rub hard against each other.
- After using shampoo it is recommended to use conditioner or balm.
- The hair should be thoroughly washed, so that no detergent is left.
To proper care is also attributed andcombing. Short hair should be combed from the roots along the entire length. And long - from the ends, gradually moving to the roots. Hair is useful only combing in the direction of growth of hair cuticles, that is, from top to bottom.
For beautiful and healthy hair is useful only natural drying without using any hair dryers. If you use artificial drying - set the minimum temperature regime.
When caring for hair is very important to know andunderstand the role of nutrition. Those microelements and vitamins that enter our body with food enrich and strengthen the hair. Make them more smooth, shiny and obedient.
It should be noted that hair is good when a person eats a varied balanced diet rich in vitamins and trace elements. Special favorites among the products are:
- a fish
- sunflower seeds
- kidney beans
- pumpkin seeds
A hair mask needs to be done at least one, but preferably twice a week. A useful mixture for hair can be purchased at the store or made at home by yourself.
Picking up the mask, you need to consider that for the hair is suitable for components such as yolk, kefir, infusions of herbs, a variety of oils, kefir and much more.
An excellent natural remedy for hair is burdock oil. It not only nourishes the hair, but also fights with dandruff, loss, cross-section and brittleness. It is very simple to apply it:
- apply a little oil on the already clean and slightly dried hair,
- massage movements distribute the oil from the roots to the tips of the hair,
- Put on a shower cap and hold the product on your head for 1 to 3 hours,
- After application, rinse hair thoroughly.
The first results you will see immediately after the application.