What if I have a kidney? Symptoms and Treatment
Many women are asking "Is it possible"If the body is supercooled, for example, because of the low temperature on the street, or because of drafts in the room, then yes! Our bodies, lovely ladies, are very sensitive to changes in temperature. If the woman has chilled the kidneys, the symptoms of a cold may be different. The most basic are:
- acute or aching pain in the lumbar region;
- symptoms of pyelonephritis (fever, change in color of urine);
- impaired urination (frequent urge, pain when urinating, and so on).
However, one must take into account that even ifthe woman has chilled the kidneys, the symptoms that we examined above may not manifest completely. In any case, do not make a diagnosis yourself. As soon as these symptoms are noticed, consult a doctor immediately.
Is there a suspicion that the kidneys have a cold? How to be?
- Visit the urologist (nephrologist) and tell us about yoursymptoms. The doctor will give you tests of urine and blood, which will help to identify the presence or absence of the disease. Sometimes ultrasound (ultrasound) may be required. Based on the results of the examination and the results of the tests, the doctor will tell you how to treat the aching kidneys and prescribe the necessary therapy. In general, antibiotics are prescribed for the normalization of work. You can not drink them at your discretion. Strictly observe the instructions of the specialist.
- Together with medical preparations, herbal preparations and teas are prescribed, which allow to remove the inflammatory process and increase the natural defense of the organism.
- Warm up by taking a bath. It is recommended to warm this way two or three times a day, approximately for 10-20 minutes. The water temperature should not exceed 40 degrees.
- Before going to bed, you can make foot baths. Add mustard or sea salt to the water.
- Before going to sleep on the problem part of the lower back, attach an electric heating pad. Hold it for about an hour. This procedure is performed until complete recovery.
- Even if it becomes much easier for you, and allthe symptoms are gone, it is necessary to re-examine the doctor to find out whether the inflammation of the kidneys has passed. An untreated cold can lead to the development of more complex kidney pathologies.
Folk recipes based on herbs
What else can a girl do that's chilledthe kidneys? Symptoms of the common cold can be removed, as mentioned earlier, with the help of herbs. We will give several recipes, how to make tinctures at home:
- Dry shredded leaves of sage (100 g) pour1 liter of boiling water. Leave to stand for 2 hours, pre-wrapped. Then strain and dilute with an equal amount of wine, for example "Cahors", and add 0.5 kg of honey. Take inside the tincture requires 30 g every 3 hours. It is great for kidney problems.
- Pour fresh shredded acid leaves into 0,5 lof vodka. Infuse for two weeks, after which all drain and take inside strictly by a teaspoon 3 times a day. Trusting the treatment of such an important organ as a kidney is not only folk medicine. It is necessary to combine medicinal treatment and herbal.
How to avoid a cold kidney?
To never face the problemcolds, you need to carefully monitor yourself: in the cold season, warm clothes and avoid drafts. Simple rules that will help you not to find out what the woman feels that has chilled the kidneys (the symptoms of which we considered earlier).