What does the toilet look like?
Once Sigmund Freud said that the strangerthe dream that you dreamed, the more it makes sense. And, probably, there is a grain of truth in his words, because we all have dreams, some of which haunt us for quite a long time, and until we understand what meaning they carry in themselves, we can not find rest.
So why did we have this dream and that heDoes it foretell us? There are many options to know the meaning of sleep, but probably the easiest and fastest is to cope on your own and look into the dream book, however, here we are faced with a new question: "What to believe?".
This article contains the most common interpretations of dreams in which you dreamed of a toilet. So what does the toilet look like?
- go into someone else's toilet - to get acquainted with a person who will be interesting to you;
- get stuck in the toilet - someone wants to slander you;
- fall into the toilet and get dirty with urine or feces - to riches and good profits;
- clean the toilet - it means that the money you have is received dishonestly and soon your deception will be revealed;
- repair or build a toilet - you will live in prosperity;
- if around the excrement - to promotion, to respect the people around you;
- clean, cleaned toilet - no major changes in your fate in the near future is not expected.