What can be collected?
Collecting - interesting, commonand sometimes an expensive hobby. Everyone knows some varieties of such hobbies: philately (collecting stamps), numismatics (collecting coins); fewer people are aware of what is called collecting rewards (incidentally, faleristics) and paper currency (bonistika). Rich people collect paintings, icons, expensive wines and rare books.
There are collections of models: cars, planes, ships. However, most people do not even realize that you can collect more.
Less well-known areas of collecting
Quite a lot of extensive collections on the following topics:
- Postcards. Gathering is called a filocarty;
- labels from matchboxes. Passion is called filumnia;
- all that is related to beer: cork, glasses, labels, etc. Collecting is called birophilia;
- and, of course, autographs of celebrities.
- collect also netsuke figures, bells, candles, flyers, tickets and transport stickers, posters and posters. But this is more or less standard hobbies.
Where more people are surprised to learn that you cancollect wrappers from ice cream (and this is called gelatophilia), chewing gum (phylogistics) or packaging from razor blades (xyrofilia), sugar bags (glucophilia). And some types of gathering have not even been given a name yet.
What girls collect
Parents who have daughters are oftena question that it is possible to collect a girl. First of all, it depends, of course, on the child. Many girls are prone to planology - collecting dolls in general - or barbifilia, that is, collecting Barbie. However, albums with stickers are equally popular - they are now sold a lot: different and thematically heterogeneous. And if the girl has other interests, then she can also collect an unexpected collection, up to spanners or motorcycle models.
For more information on collecting, see Hobbies.