What are the requisites?
Today, in a variety of institutions, wewe encounter the need to fill in the requisites. This term should mean a set of data that should be entered into certain documents and without which the latter are considered invalid. Depending on the nature of the documents, such data may vary. In this article we will tell you what the requisites are and what they are.
In literal translation from Latin props means"necessary". From this definition it is clear that the term implies a list of necessary information in documents that is established by law or acting within the limits of specific institutions by the rules. Absence of requisites deprives the document of authority for carrying out various operations (depending on the nature of the document), as well as legal force.
Most often in the details indicate the name of the document, the personal details of the parties to the agreements / agreements, etc., the date of compiling, the description of the operation and the signatures of the responsible persons.
What is bank details?
What does the bank account mean? Bank details are data that is required for conducting various banking operations, receiving or crediting funds from / to a bank account. For individuals and legal entities, as well as individual entrepreneurs, requisites in the bank assume the following data:
- Name of the person.
- Current and settlement account number in 20 digits.
- The number of the correspondent account in the Central Bank or in a commercial bank in 20 digits.
- The name and location of the bank in which the account is opened.
- Bank identification code of the bank in which the account is opened.
- Taxpayer identification number and reason code of registration, which must necessarily be specified when paying to the budget.
Bank card details
To conduct cash transactions with bank cards it is necessary to know their requisites. They usually include the following data:
- Name of the recipient of funds transferred to the card.
- Bank Identification Code.
- Correspondent account of the bank.
- Personal account.
- Taxpayer Identification Number.
- Code of reason for registration.
To obtain this information, you can contactto the bank. You can get information by phone by calling your name, birth date and the code word specified when you receive a bank card. Since many people do not remember it, additional information may be required. This is primarily a series of passports and other passport data. You will also be useful to read our article on the topic How to find out the details of the Savings Bank.