The situation in the Moscow real estate market is stabilizing
Acquisition of real estate in Moscow - one of thethe most profitable and successful ways to invest their money. It is important to understand in which parts of the capital you can buy housing as cheaply as possible and under what circumstances it will quickly repel the money invested in it. According to the data on the portalmoskva.naydidom.com, average costapartments in Novaya Moscowis 107 thousand rubles per square meter, within the MKAD - 174 thousand rubles.
What is happening now in the Moscow real estate market?
Recently, prices for apartments in Moscow andMoscow region suspended its decline, which gave experts in the relevant industry an excuse to talk about some stabilization of the Moscow real estate market. The confirmation of their words was, among other things, the increase in consumer demand. Experts explain this by saying that buyers are tired of waiting, and they decided to finally invest their money in the purchase of housing. So, although the number of transactions for the sale of apartments is still small, the situation can change for the better at any time.
If you want to buy housing as inexpensively as possible, then pay attention to the following districts of Moscow.
- Eastern Administrative District. The average cost of real estate here is 153 thousand rubles per square meter, which is 11.9% lower than the average Moscow price level.
- North-Eastern Administrative District. Here you can buy housing at an average price of 151 thousand rubles per square meter. Over the past month, the rate of decline in property prices in this district amounted to 1.7%.
- South-Eastern Administrative District. You can buy an apartment here at an average price of 138 thousand rubles per square meter. In the first quarter of 2016, housing prices in SEAD fell sharply from 147 to 132 thousand rubles, but now the situation is gradually stabilizing.
- Southern Administrative District of Moscow. The average cost of real estate in this part of the capital is 147 thousand rubles per square meter.
- Areas beyond the Moscow Ring Road. Outside the Moscow ring road, you can purchase an apartment by paying 128 thousand rubles for each square meter of it, which is 26.6% lower than the average Moscow price level for housing.
What do experts predict?
Many people who want to buy housing in Moscow, are wondering whether they should realize their savings in real estate right now or better wait some more time. Specialists of the siteirn.ruadvise not to postpone the purchase, but as apotential acquisition to consider housing in new buildings. To date, for 2.5 million rubles, you can buy a small apartment in a newly built house in New Moscow, and without attracting a mortgage. If you choose the right builder and the project, then by the time of completion of the construction the apartment will rise in price by 25-30%.