Technological equipment foreman: instructions, duties, education
Technological equipment foremanmodern metal cutting machines is a highly skilled specialist. Demand for such positions is continuously growing due to the development of manufacturing technologies. The wishes of employers have undergone changes in recent years, the legislative part in the industry lags behind the requirements of the real situation.
General requirements for professional knowledge
The CNC machine debugger must have extensiveknowledge for effective work in production. The universality of the profession lies in the ability to find competent solutions and assume the responsibility of the initial repair before the arrival of the relevant services.
From the adjuster it is required:
- competent selection of cutting tools;
- observance of cutting modes;
- programming of both technological programs and user data;
- conduct a competent and rapid diagnosis of faults in the mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic parts of equipment;
- to have a complete knowledge in the field of metal science: steel grades, manufacturing methods, processing modes;
- be able to freely read the circuit: electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic.
Education and other criteria
For all requirements, the position of the adjusterbelongs to the category of workers. The place is intended for persons over 18 years of age who have an average profile education in the field of industrial equipment. To perform their duties, the assigned category of medical examination with the graph "Goden" is required.
For admission to the workplace, training is providedor the competitor is provided with a ready-made certification for electrical safety. In Western companies, installers are trained to work with electrical equipment with voltages up to 1000 V.
The specialty of "CNC machine tool foreman" provides for the qualification in the field of IT:
- programming experience in C ++;
- creation of databases;
- knowledge of graphic editors;
- knowledge of SCADA-systems for working with graphic interfaces;
- free possession of operating systems for PC.
With the existing certification for electrical safety in any case will have to undergo retraining for the specifics of the enterprise. To do this, the adjusters' courses are organized in the organization of employment.
What kind of normative documents do you need to know?
The basis of safe work is the timelyinforming workers about the rules of behavior with electrical installations. To systematize approaches to emergency situations are guided by intersectoral rules of labor protection in existing electrical installations and standards for their operation.
The base course includes training:
- Fire safety.
- Rules for the first aid to the victims.
- Instructions on the use of protective equipment.
- Ways of freeing a person if he is under stress.
- When using crane equipment, all employees should familiarize themselves with the principles of slinging loads and working mechanisms.
- Directly at the enterprise a lecture is held, including the working hours and the daily routine.
- For the execution of works in the order of current operation, the production instructions are given.
Instructions of the service technicianequipment includes the duty of each employee on CNC machines to understand the principle of operation of multi-coordinate systems of a specific manufacturer. The level of communication with electronic parts of a PC must be above average. Technological programs are formed directly by the employee.
Under his authority are all the temporarythe characteristics of the cutting modes, the choice of the landing dimensions of tools, the task of moving all axes, adherence to the cycle of program processing. The duties include all the necessary actions to change the production line for new product sizes.
At the beginning of the shift, the employee must conduct an inspectionthe machine received and the line for serviceability of all parts. Check the levels of the liquids to be filled: oil, coolant, electrical systems. Carry out a periodic check of the fixed equipment for long periods of inactivity. Following the technological maps, follow the step-by-step instructions for changing the machine. It is the duty of the employee to interact with the services that perform commissioning work on the site.
Experience in the electrical part
The process equipment technician mustTo have knowledge of workers from the parallel services involved in the maintenance of production. Direct participation in user work lies on the shoulders of the operator, and the adjuster acts as the main regulator for the operability of all parts of the machine.
It is necessary to conduct diagnostics of serviceabilityMeasuring systems, which replaces the fitter of instrumentation and automation. Participate in the determination of automation failures in conjunction with electricians. In the case of a floating fault, a cyclic testing of the mechanisms and lines is carried out, which is realized by the setup technician using the software interface.
Diagnosis is carried out according to the catalogerrors included with the CNC machine tool. A fitter in instrumentation and automation can not do all the work alone, so the installer does everything possible: checking the indication of measuring systems, monitoring the level on the monitor screen, temperature modes are displayed in the mask of the software interface of the machine.
It is also necessary to participate in the replacement of mechanical parts of the machine, as well as the implementation of unscheduled maintenance after repairs and commissioning.
Current work items
Under the direct supervision of the installer are:
- integrity and operation of all sensors: inductive, level gauges, thermocouples, speed gauges;
- methods of primary diagnostics of the efficiency of engines, pumps, transmission systems, hydraulic cylinders;
- ways of diagnostics of backlashes on axial screw-pairs with the help of a micrometer;
- Use of the measuring tool for determination of technological gaps, roughnesses of the machined surface;
- timely report to superior authorities on unscheduled repair of the machine, providing information on the cause of the malfunction and the culprit of the incident;
- the introduction of new processing programs in the period of debugging, making corrections to achieve the specified dimensions of the product.
In addition to the above functions, dutiesTechnological equipment adjusters include initial briefing for new employees in the workplace, maintenance of documentation containing all stages of the work shift, periodic inspections of equipment and scheduled repairs. Also, journals are maintained on accounting for finished products, marriage and accepted blanks.
What can an employee do on his own initiative?
The technician, as well as every employee of the enterprise, can make proposals on improving the overall production:
- machine tool and line;
- methods and modes of processing parts;
- optimization of the working time of the shift staff, if the results of the activities result in a reduction in unscheduled downtime;
- make urgent demands for the elimination of fire safety violations or threats to the workforce;
- at the risk of material damage to the enterprise to report to management;
- Stop the workflow in the presence of deviations in the quality of finished products.
What rights does the employee have?
The driver can disagree on the work in the following cases:
- in the absence of protective equipment;
- if the tool is defective;
- in the absence of necessary documentation;
- excess of working time;
- performance of works not related to the position of the employee;
- if the order of the manager leads to material damage to the enterprise or creates a threat to the health and lives of others;
- the employee has not undergone retraining on new equipment.
What can be the responsibility for violations?
Profession of the technologistimplies not only the performance of duties in the workplace, but also the responsibility for ill-considered actions in the form of material compensation or administrative punishment.
The official duties of the employee of the enterprise include the following:
- minimization of labor costs in the production process;
- compliance with established norms and regulations for this industry;
- storage of a company's trade secret;
- responsibility for completing the funds on the site;
- upon detection of theft, inform the head or security service;
- appropriate admission for use of information tools;
- Do not accept remuneration from outsiders in the workplace.