Scenario for the New Year 2018 for corporate party with jokes (fairy tales)
Many of us spend enough time at work, so some people regard their colleagues as a second family. It is no coincidence that preparing for a celebration in the service takes a lot of time. To make the upcoming event truly fun and unforgettable, it is advisable to prepare in advance the script for the New Year 2018 for corporate party with jokes (fairy tales).
If there are still various games, contests and practical jokes in this collective party, it will remain in the memory of all the participants for a long time.
Sample party scenario
It so happened that many reputable companies invite professional leaders and animators to their corporate sites, but what to do if your organization is very young or not as rich as large corporations. In this case, it makes sense to think about the independent preparation of the New Year's corporate party.
Probably, many people already know that the Yellow Earth Dog is coming to replace the Fiery Rooster. It will be very important if your New Year's event is somehow connected with this animal. You can also create a script based on famous fairy tales. To this action was not boring, it is possible in the performance will include witty jokes, jokes and practical jokes. In order to get the desired effect, you should think in advance about the scenery, outfits and other attributes.
And now let's see how it might look like:
- At the beginning of the evening, the host can greet all those present and say that next year the Dogs will be quite dynamic and therefore it is necessary to select people in the team who can run fast. Thus, the competition is announced: “Dog Racing”. After the end of the competition, the host awards the winners and invites them to make a toast and drink to the success of the company.
- Further, the host reminds that the dog is a devoted animal, therefore among those present you need to choose the most devoted employees of the company. After this, the contest is held: "Devoted friend."In the end, the winners are awarded again with the toast pronunciation.
- After these two competitions, the host clarifies that the dog, among other things, likes to walk, so you need to choose the most attractive team members. Thus, a new competition is presented: “Dog Show”.
- Further, it is announced that the dog has an excellent sense of smell and therefore it is necessary to choose employees who quickly respond to any situation and have an excellent ear. All wishing to participate in the competition: "Changeling."
- Then the leader of the pack is selected and the floor is given to the director of the organization. He makes a toast and congratulates the whole team on the New Year.
Fairy tales for adults
Recently, corporate parties have been carried out in a new way. The basis began to take fairy tales for children. They are modified as much as possible so that they become interesting for adults. First of all, we are talking about jokes and jokes that are appropriate in large teams.
Here are some examples of such funny scenes:
|"Fly Tsokotukha"||In this scene there are all the heroes of this work. Everyone is selected for the game. The presenter reads the text, and the participants try to depict the actions of the characters.The stage is complemented by modern songs and jokes in a new way.|
|Teremok||For the implementation of this scene need the appropriate costumes. The joke lies in the fact that women's roles are performed by men, and men's - by women. The presenter should read the text, and the heroes should go into the big box, imagining that this is a real terem. From the side it looks quite comical and causes a lot of positive emotions.|
|"Knight"||From the hall is selected the most beautiful girl with long hair, who will play the role of the princess. Two men are chosen from the male audience. One - will play the role of a knight, the other the role of a horse and cloak. Traveling in a raincoat and on a horse through the forest, the knight meets a beautiful girl who got lost in a dense forest. He wants to help her and take her to the castle. (Girl for comic situation is on a chair). The knight is trying to raise a girl and put him next to him on a horse, but he does not succeed. Usually in this scene, everyone holds on to their stomachs. Without laughter all this can not be watched.|
Contests for corporate party
We have already mentioned various competitions that may be present during a party.Let's get acquainted with them in more detail:
Free space with the help of tapes is divided into three tracks. Participants must put on dog masks, get on all fours and reach the finish line as quickly as possible.
In this competition are three pairs of participants, preferably of different sexes. Three foam rubber balls are attached to the three participants in the “tail area”. Other participants must stand on all fours and try to remove the ball with their partner with their teeth. The winner is the one who is the first to cope with this task.
This competition is suitable for the most liberated members of the corporate party. It is best done when the bulk of the team has already drunk enough alcohol. The meaning of the competition lies in the fact that men and women are attached to the clothes improvised tails and are invited to be on all fours. The one who better wags his tail, he will win. As the tail can serve fur pieces, painted in different colors.
It is also advisable to organize them in the middle of a corporate party, when most of the participants will be tipsy.The jokes are spent as a rest between mobile contests and most often at the table. We will introduce you to some of them:
“The Dialogue of the Deaf”
The essence of the joke lies in the fact that it depicts a frequent situation that occurs between the authorities and subordinates. The presenter invites two volunteers. One of them will play the role of leader, and the other will represent the subordinate. The head is put on headphones and turns on music so that he can hardly hear something else. The other participant (subordinate) asks the boss burning questions regarding work, and the manager must answer them. In the end, it turns out to be a rather comical situation, when one person does not hear the other at all and tries to answer something.
For this rally will need:
- two bags;
- various funny gifts associated with the dog (bowl, collar, leash, bone, etc.).
All participants of corporate parties choose a number, each of which corresponds to a certain knickknack. It turns out cool when the boss, for example, wins the collar, and the subordinate wins the leash, etc.