Peruvian knitting and crochet. Peruvian knitting technique
The style of Peruvian knitting, the so-called brumstick, came to us from Peru. The indigenous inhabitants of the Latin American state embodied in this technique their own distinct culture and national traditions. In their own wardrobe, there have always been a lot of woolen things that men and women could knit in this amazing country. In fact, Peruvian knitting can be considered a visiting card of Peru. One can not ignore the fact that the main trend of the style is knitting colorful openwork ornaments with the use of multi-colored yarn. You can also note the variety of different textures and methods of binding.
Definition of Brumstick as a type of Peruvian knitting
If to be brief, then brumstick is such kind of knitting, at which loops of a yarn are thrown on any leveling object (a ruler, a round stick or a thick needle). Even the name of this kind of mating comes from broomstick (English), which means "stick from the broomstick". At the present time Peruvian knitting techniques have become quite common. This is due to the fact that the products of such mating require a minimum of time and yarn for manufacturing, are less susceptible to deformation. Look great executed on this technology, various jackets, bags, scarves and so on.
Brumstick with knitting needles
One way brumstika can be called Peruvian knitting knitting. With the help of this technique, you can create many amazing things. For this it is necessary to have only a set of knitting needles and one thick knitting needle, the so-called "stick". Patterns made in this technique have uniform loops, and the pattern turns out elegant and original.
Another kind involves Peruvian crochet. In this case, the work is done using a crochet hook and a base, which can be a ruler, a flat small plate or a round stick. A feature of this method is a higher speed of work execution. The Peruvian crochet pattern of the scarf, for example, is somewhat faster than the spokes. Although, it can be said that this is all very conditional, and depends, in the main, on the skills of possession in one way or another.
As mentioned earlier, there are many ways to knit a pattern of "brumstick", and for crochet, the hook is most often used, and as a supporting tool - a fork, a stick, a ruler, a fountain pen, a thick spoke - in general, each person individually chooses for himself Something convenient. Consider how to tie the pattern "brumstick" with knitting needles.
Description of the pattern
- The first and second rows: all the loops dial facial.
- Third row: 1 front loop, then two capers.
- The fourth row: the capes are discarded, and out of every five long loops that eventually turned out, 5 loops (1 front, cape, 1 front, cap, 1 front) are loosened.
- Repeat the 1-4 series.
The above described type of pattern etching is called the simplest. If you show a little imagination, you can embellish it as follows:
- number of nakidov - then all the loops will be a little longer;
- the number of loops at the same time (for example, three loops instead of five), then you will notice how the density of the product to be tied will change;
- the number of facial rows (or replace all facial rows for any design you like).
It is also possible to carry out various experiments with spokes and the thickness of the filaments. With the above pattern, you can easily knit hats, scarves, use it as decoration.
Consider how to tie a top 36-40 size. First, prepare the knitting needles at number 7.
Description of the pattern of top:
- The first and second rows: we unfasten all the facial loops.
- The third row: 1 front, then two nakida.
- The fourth row: we fold the nakids, and from the long loops that eventually turned out, we unfasten the 5 loops (1 front, cap, 1 front, cap, 1 front).
- Fifth and sixth rows: we knit all the loops.
- Seventh row: 1 front loop, then two overlays.
- The eighth row: we fold the nakids, and out of the five long loops that eventually turned out, we unfasten the 5 loops (1 front, cape, 1 front, cap, 1 front).
- Ninth and tenth rows: all the loops are done by facial.
- Eleventh row: 1 front, then two capes.
- Twelfth row: we leave the eye loops, we fold the capes.
- From the thirteenth to the sixteenth row: we knit all the loops.
- Seventeenth row: 1 facial loop, then two nakida.
- Eighteenth row: we leave the eye loops, we fold the capes.
- We repeat from 1 to the 18 series.
Calculate the density of knitting. To do this, multiply 11 loops on 11 rows, which equals the product 10 x 10 centimeters.
Consider how to knit the backrest / in front. To do this, on the spokes under the number 7, type 45 loops and bind it with the main pattern. And already through 62 series (54 centimeter) from the beginning of knitting we knit the 2 series with simple facial loops. And through the 64 series (or 55 centimeters from the beginning of the mating), all the hinges are closed. So, we need to get a rectangular-shaped cloth of 40 size by 55 centimeters. How to build? For this, it is necessary to perform lateral (30 centimeters) and shoulder (XNUMx centimeters) seams. To do this, you need to dial on the spokes of the seventh number on 7 face loops, knit 58 series with these loops and close.
Brumstick as a type of leisure
Over time, when you really master the techniques and techniques of implementation, Peruvian knitting can bring and a good income. Now in a fashion various products in national style, qualitative, certainly. There is also a demand for bracelets, mittens and other "chips" of modern fashion trends. And how many joyful emotions you can experience by doing products for babies this method! These things are very durable and impressive.
Among the many different hobbies, everyone, of course, chooses something for himself. This, in the first place, is due to the nature of the person, his temperament and inclinations. But for those who are fond of creating original and fashionable items, Peruvian knitting is very profitable, in every way, a hobby. After all, by and large, such an occupation does not require special expenses and acquisitions, and the time that can be given to a favorite occupation can easily be adjusted according to one's own busyness and mood. Proceeding from all above-stated, it is possible to draw a conclusion that Peruvian knitting is very pleasant and useful leisure.