Pasta casserole. Recipe for pasta casserole with chicken and cheese in the oven
Today is a very interesting dish - pasta casserole. Why interesting?
You can cook it in different ways. Pasta can be cooked specifically for the dish, and you can use (here it is a stick - magic wand), cooked earlier and left un eaten.
Where to put them? Do not throw away the same, and use for cooking a delicious dish - pasta casseroles.
You can cook a casserole in the oven and in a pan, and as a filler you can use minced meat, any meat, sausage, vegetables.
The main thing is to have macaroni and cheese and a dish will appear on your table, from which you can not drag it by the ears
I propose a recipe in which we use chicken meat, cheese, vegetables, and even a delicious sauce
Pasta Casserole with Chicken, Cheese and Bechamel Sauce
For the sauce:
- Milk - 1 l.
- Flour - 60 gr.
- Butter - 50 gr.
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Spicy Herbs - Thyme, Sage
- Salt / pepper / nutmeg to taste
- Pasta (macaroni) - 350-400 gr.
- Cooked smoked bacon - 100 - 150 gr.
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Chicken Breast - 1 pc.
- Broccoli - 1 headed
- Zucchini - 1 pc.
- Cheese - 100-150 gr.
- We start with the sauce
2. Pour a liter of milk into the pan
3. Put the onion, peeled and cut in half, into the milk and set on the stove to heat
4. Put thyme and sage in milk, this method allows you to aromatize milk not only with herbs, but also with the roots, which makes the sauce amazing to taste
5. While the milk is heated, fry the flour. By the degree of roasting, we regulate color and taste - the more roast, the more creamy color the sauce has and the stronger the nut flavor
6. Add the butter and immediately mix with a whisk until the melted butter is completely mixed with flour.
7. Add a little milk to the flour. It is not necessary to boil the milk, just bring it to the boil and reduce the fire to the very minimum, if you have a gas stove, it is better to put it on the divider.
8. Mix the mixture thoroughly until smooth and add the next batch of milk, do not add milk until you have completely stirred the previous batch, then the sauce you get is uniform, without lumps
9.Now add salt, pepper and nutmeg, leave the sauce on the smallest of fire, so that it continues to bask
10. Put the water to paste in the pot.
11. While she boils, we cut the bacon and send it to the pan
12. We cut onions and add to the bacon, make the fire smaller, so that zazharka would not burn
13. Add salt to the boiled water in the pan and pour the pasta, boiling water should be great, by the way, if you have questions about cooking pasta, you can read “How to cook pasta”
14. Cut the zucchini, dilute this carbohydrate dish light vegetable component
15. Add zucchini to the bacon, you need to slightly “let it down” to make it softer, but still still crunch slightly
16. Cut the broccoli and 3 minutes before the end of cooking the pasta, send it to the pan to make the cabbage a little softer (cook the pasta until about 7 minutes)
17. Recall the pasta in a colander, remove the sauce, bacon from the heat and begin to build the casserole
18. Put pan-fried zucchini bacon in a pan with macaroni and pour the sauce, mix everything well.
19. We spread in the form for roasting, we level on the whole surface of the form.
20.Cut thin plastic chicken breast
21. Fold it on the surface.
22. Rub cheese on a coarse grater, pepper casserole and spread grated cheese on top
23. We put in the oven at a temperature of 200 degrees, if there is a grill, it is better to turn it on too