Maternity capital: what documents are needed?
Mother (family) capital - materialstate support for many families. He is given for the birth or adoption of 2, 3 and the subsequent child. If the child does not have a mother, the certificate is issued to the father or guardian. Since 2007, they have been issuing certificates for obtaining capital. In 2012, the amount of the parent capital was 387,640, 3 rubles. And in 2013 they are already issuing certificates for the amount of 402,000 rubles. Maternity capital is issued in parts. At the place of residence, you must apply to the Pension Fund. In six months you will have the right to receive money.
What documents are needed
- birth certificates of children;
- insurance pension certificate for children and parents;
- a certificate of your citizenship and the child's nationality;
- an extract from the housing office;
- provide a passport and a photocopy. A photocopy must be made from the pages where your personal data is displayed. And also from the pages where the children are inscribed and from the page with registration;
- certificate of divorce (if remarriage);
- certificate of marriage registration (photocopy);
- certificate from the registry office forms F-28.
If parents are deprived of parental rights or theydied, it is necessary to provide a death certificate or court order, that the parents were deprived of parental rights. And also must be given a certificate of guardian.
If you wish to improve your living conditions,for example, to make repairs in an apartment or build a house, then it will be necessary to apply to the pension fund with a statement. But the child should be two years and six months. You should also indicate why you need money, present documents that will confirm your goal.
Now you know what maternity capital is, what documents are needed to obtain it. The birth of a child is always a great joy for parents and a great happiness.