Linseed oil: properties, benefits and application. How to take flaxseed oil for weight loss?
We have all heard about the amazing properties of flaxseed oil, as well as the many areas in which this product, obtained by squeezing flax seeds, has been used since time immemorial. For what purposes it is not used: it is an indispensable drug, and a delightful cosmetic, and, with its skillful use, a reliable tool in getting rid of excess weight.
The main thing in the article
Linseed oil - beneficial properties and contraindications
It is worthwhile to elaborate on the miraculous properties of flaxseed oil. This drug is rich in fatty acids, as well as retinol and vitamins of groups A and E. It is precisely because of this composition that flaxseed oil is so much in demand. Regularly using or eating it, you can:
- normalize digestive processes;
- reduce the degree of cholesterol in the blood;
- optimize liver function;
- relieve your general condition, escape from heartburn and constipation, treat gastritis;
- improve the condition of the skin, nails and hair;
- reduce the occurrence of allergic reactions;
- strengthen the immune system and eliminate arrhythmia;
- minimize PMS in women, normalizing hormonal balance.
Flaxseed oil is especially useful for a woman in early pregnancy, because it contains an abundance of useful substances that are indispensable for the harmonious development of the brain of her future baby.
However, with strong manifestations of the digestive system disorders, as well as ulcers, pancreatitis and acute cholecystitis, it is better to minimize the intake of flaxseed oil or stop it.
It should be taken carefully and people with manifestations of gallstone disease. In addition, experts do not recommend taking this drug on an empty stomach even to relatively healthy people. Usually, doctors advise to use flax seed oil at 1/2 or 1 tablespoon per day, but for each person this dose may vary slightly.
What diseases take flaxseed oil?
The list of diseases in which doctors prescribe the reception of oil from flax seed, is quite extensive. This product is extremely useful:
- in the treatment of the digestive system and the entire gastrointestinal tract;
- for the prevention of coronary heart disease, hypertension;
- for the prevention of heart attacks and strokes;
- in the treatment of joints, and here it is important both its internal and external use in the form of massage of the arms, legs and back;
- in diseases of the liver and kidneys, thyroid and lung;
- Linseed oil is a reliable support in the fight against such serious diseases as thrombosis and atherosclerosis. Taking only 2 teaspoons of miracle remedies in the morning and before bedtime, you can significantly reduce the manifestations of multiple sclerosis.
- Linseed oil therapy is an excellent prevention of cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
- Even in the treatment of diseases of the oral cavity, stomatitis, tonsillitis and sore throat, linseed oil can effectively help: to do this, hold it in your mouth, without swallowing, approximately 1 tablespoon of this agent or rinse it throat.
Linseed oil - instructions for use:
The list of uses for flaxseed oil is quite extensive. Therefore, it is necessary to elaborate on each area of its use.
The use of linseed oil in cosmetology at home
Flaxseed oil has found its application not only in medicine. This is the most valuable product that is used in cosmetology for the preparation of a variety of skin, hair and nail care products. Even well-known cosmetic companies use it for the production of emulsions, balms and soaps.
The use of flaxseed oil in its pure form is very useful for systematic care of dry skin of the face, as well as hands and neck. It creates an invisible film, protecting the skin and hair from aggressive external influences, eliminates skin inflammation and peeling, effectively heals microcracks.
Flax seed oil is in perfect harmony with other products and, by applying the correct proportions, you can achieve an effect that will not yield to the result of a visit to the beauty salon. And daily processing this oil eyelashes, you can make them thick and fluffy.
Cleansing the body with linseed oil
Scientists have long discovered such a feature of oil from flax seeds, as the ability to produce a delicate cleansing of the body from toxins and toxins.Despite its caloric content (almost 900 kcal!), When it enters the body, this oil does not accumulate as fat, but on the contrary, breaks down fats into water and glycerin, facilitates their natural elimination from the body. This product is an excellent catalyst for metabolic processes, does not allow the fat that has entered the body to be deposited in the skin cells and on the intestinal walls.
Purification of the body through flaxseed oil allows you to:
- get rid of fat deposits;
- normalize blood pressure;
- rejuvenate cells;
- strengthen the vessels;
- just create a great mood.
The benefits of flaxseed oil for skin
You can take advantage of the amazing properties of flaxseed oil at home, knowing only a few relevant recipes.
In order to give your skin firmness and elasticity in a matter of minutes, let's make the simplest mask of linseed oil:
- Apply the product to the skin of the face for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
- If desired, you can add lemon zest, sour cream or egg yolk to the butter, depending on the desired effect.
Using flaxseed oil, you can prepare a wonderful tool that nourishes dry or fading skin of the hands:
- To do this, 1-2 tablespoons of this product should be thoroughly mixed with egg yolk
- Apply to hands and wear polyethylene gloves.
After an hour, a striking effect will be noticeable.
In a similar way, you can get rid of hardened skin and legs:
- The same solution should be applied to the feet.
- Wrap them with cling film and put cotton socks on top.
It is best to leave such a mask for the night and be surprised by the miraculous effect the next morning.
Oil from flax seeds is guaranteed to help get rid not only of cellulite, but also from stretch marks on the abdomen, buttocks and thighs: it is often used during massage, adding a few drops to massage oil.
Linseed oil for hair: use and application
If you carefully examine the composition of cosmetic hair care products from leading manufacturers, in many of them we will find such a component as flax seed oil. And all because it is one of the best softening and nourishing products. Why not become your own cosmetologist and not take care of your hair with this simple product?
It is very useful to rub oil into the scalp, at the very roots of the hair - this will have a very positive effect on their growth,strengthen them and give them a luxurious shine. You can also make the following magic mask, for this mix:
- 2 tbsp. spoons of linseed oil;
- 2-3 art. spoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice;
- 1 egg yolk;
- a few drops of apple cider vinegar.
Performing such a mask at least once a week, you can achieve the visual effect of lamination of hair.
The use of flaxseed oil in cooking
Doctors and nutritionists recommend adding small amounts of flaxseed oil to your daily diet. This product is wonderfully in tune with salads from a variety of fresh vegetables - cabbage, tomatoes, cucumbers, greens, it will also be an excellent dressing for vinaigrettes. Oil and flax seeds are added to cereals, cottage cheese, and other goodies, which imply oil dressing. Mixing flaxseed oil with lemon juice in equal proportions, you can not only make the taste of the dish more original, but also improve the bowels.
However, using flaxseed oil in cooking, it can not be processed thermally, fry on it and add to hot dishes: when heated, it largely loses its beneficial properties and vitamins.
How to take flaxseed oil for weight loss: reviews
Taking flaxseed oil, you can naturally, without resorting to exhausting diets and exhausting workouts, get rid of extra pounds.
To do this, each morning before the first use of food should be taken 1-2 teaspoons of oil; You need to repeat the procedure before bedtime, after dinner.
Reviews of people who took flaxseed oil for weight loss are simply amazing: without changing their lifestyle and diet, many of them managed to lose from 3 to 10 kg in a couple of months, depending on the weight, which can be called excessive.
Judging by the reviews of patients observed by nutritionists, flaxseed oil is an excellent “quencher” of appetite, especially in the evening hours, just when you want to eat something extremely unhealthy.
Linseed oil is a truly magical product, using which with the mind, you can not only cleanse and improve your body, but it is also beneficial to emphasize your natural beauty, forgetting about expensive visits to a beautician.