In which cases use the service tow truck
The tow truck is a special kind of transport. It is designed for loading cars and various technical means.
Situations in which it is necessary to call the tow truck
No car owner is immune from the fact that, at one point, his car may experience a breakdown or some unforeseen situation in the most unexpected place.
- there may be a puncture of the tire, and there was no spare tire, or the car owner can not replace the wheel by himself;
- there was a breakdown of the car, and movement on it is not possible .;
- in bad weather the car can be stuck in the snow and can not be pulled out by itself;
- the owner put his car in the wrong place. In this case, the tow truck sends the vehicle to the penalty area;
- The car interferes with movement, blocking itself passage.
In all these cases, the evacuator comes to the rescue. Every driver should envisage such situations.you can by phone, which should always bedriver of the vehicle at hand. The owner of the machine should describe in detail to the dispatcher what happened to him. This is necessary in order for the dispatcher to correctly assess the problem and send the necessary kind of tow truck.
Ways of car evacuation
There are several ways to evacuate a vehicle:
- the car can be partially immersed in the tow truck;
- The vehicle is fully loaded onto the platform of the loading device;
- delivery of a vehicle with a tug;
- for a vehicle whose weight is more than 5 tons, a freight tow truck is used;
- For cars weighing up to 5 tons, car transporters are used.
can be freight and passenger.For transportation, the car is equipped with a manipulator, with which it is easy and accurate to load the machine. Instead of a manipulator, a hydraulic rotator or traverses can be used. if the car is seriously injured in an accident, it is advisable to use a machine with a crane-manipulator. With it, you can immerse the vehicle in any condition.
If it is necessary to evacuate largemachine, a freight tow truck is used, equipped with a telescopic boom with which to load. For example, such an evacuator is used when it is necessary to pull a truck stuck in a deep ravine.