How to weave a straight netting?
Baubles serve for decoration. Usually, girls weave them for a gift to a certain person, taking into account his interests and taste preferences. Let's examine in this article how to weave a straight braiding such an ornament as a bouquet. It should be clarified that Fenichki can be worn by both men and women. And as for the direct weaving, it is used to create baubles with a picture or with words.
How to weave a straight braiding baubles
Choose a picture that will suit people of both sexes. We will try to create a ghost. And we will start from it in the choice of threads. It should be clarified that the schemes of direct weaving are different.
- So, first you need to decide on the colorgamma. Let's use threads of gray, white, black, red and blue colors. Let's try to make out how to start a fresco. Straight braiding weave is not difficult.
- First of all, fix the white, red and bluethread. We will use them in work later. And so on top of them you need to fix those threads, which we will work from the beginning, it's twenty threads of black color and one thread of gray. Keep in mind that the gray thread does not need to be cut off from the skein, since we will use it in large quantities. All other threads must be at least 70 cm.
- First weave the black thread gray.
- On each of the threads, the bundle should be made two times.
- All the other threads will fly the same way. You should get a row of gray knots.
- Going back the other way, you need to make stitches in the opposite direction. And just do a few rows.
- According to the scheme, we should fringe eight gray knots, from the beginning of the row, and then five black squares. This means that we need a black thread to braid, in two nodules, a gray thread.
- After we got 5 knots of black color, we need a black thread to pull black threads. And so to the very end of the series.
- The next row should be weaved in the same way only inthe other side. You should get 5 squares of gray color, this is when the gray thread flashes black, and one black square is when the black thread flashes gray, then one gray square and two black ones. Then you need to use a white thread, since five squares of white color will go on.
- To introduce a white thread, we need to lay the gray thread down, and replace it with white thread. It is she who becomes the main, and by her we will weave a black thread.
- Do not forget to make two knots on each thread.
- Thus, weave 5 squares of white color.
- Then there are two squares of black color. Thrust the white thread with a black thread.
- After you have got two black squares, put the white thread down and replace it with gray.
- Further on the scheme you have 6 nodes of gray color, and you finish the second row.
- Then we will weave from left to right. Repeat all the actions that were performed in the last row and calculate the number of nodes of each color.
- Until then, until you reach the square of blue, the plait is the same. And then we introduce a blue string, since we introduced before the white thread.
- Then weave the blue thread with a black thread so that the blue thread goes into the background. Return the gray thread and add two knots to it.
- In the new row, make 3 knots a thread in gray, black with a gray thread. Lower the gray thread, and pull the black blue. Lower the blue and use white. Another series of the same way.
- When you reach the red square, lower the white thread and remove the red one. You need a black thread. Then one more time. You will have a red node.
- Spread the black thread with a red thread.
- When you need to make a white cage, then return the white thread.
- With these knots, you will add the ghost figure to the very end.
- The inside does not look very nice, but nothing. You can make a lining for the baubles and close everything.
Now you know what a straight weaving is from a mulina.