How to wash windows?
There are many ways how to clean the windows, fromfolk methods to the application of modern detergents and equipment. The main difficulty is that the glass is a rather fragile material, but gets dirty quite quickly. Clean windows give a feeling of freshness and cleanliness throughout the house. This procedure is carried out only at a time when positive temperatures prevail on the street. So, in this article we will tell you how to clean windows properly.
My windows: preparation
- First, prepare a room for this process.
- Spread the old newspapers on the floor under the windows so that water and dirt do not spread all over the floor.
- We need a bucket of warm water.
- Prepare two soft rags of medium size. Check if they leave the villi on the glass. One of them should absorb excess moisture well. A special cloth, designed just for wiping without divorce, can be purchased at many hardware stores. If you do not have it, you can use crumpled newspapers or linen cloth.
- Instead of water, you can use special cleansers, as a rule, they are sold in convenient bubbles with nebulizers.
Rules for washing windows
Now proceed directly to the process.
- Cleaning is best done in rubber gloves. Many are wondering if there is any difference in how to wash plastic windows and windows with wooden frames. There are no significant differences, except for the fact that plastic windows are washed much easier.
- To begin with, we clean the frame well from the side of the street and from the inside, wipe the windowsills. We begin the washing of the glass last.
- In a solution with water, you can add a little salt, this will add extra shine to the glasses.
- First remove the main layer of dirt and dust, and then proceed to polishing.
- All women need to know how to wash the windows without getting divorced. If there are no special products at hand, you can use 1 teaspoon of ammonia to 1 liter of water or vinegar in similar proportions.
- Postpone the cleaning of windows, if it is sunny weather. Water and funds will quickly dry up and leave stains.
- Polish the glass from the top and gradually move down.
- For cleaning plastic windows you can usespecial mops with nozzles. One side of such a device is equipped with a rubberized nozzle that collects the main moisture, and the other has a soft fabric surface that wipes the glasses dry.
- When the stains on the glass are completely eliminated, wipe the already clean frames and window sills with a damp cloth, without touching the surface of the panes.
Clean windows let in more sunlight, and the rooms become light and cozy.