How to use incense?
Frankincense is a dried resin with a specific thick smell, which stands out the tree of the Boswellia family, which grows on the Arabian Peninsula.
Most people associate incense with church incense. But only a few know for what purposes and how to use the incense at home.
How to use incense in the home
Before using incense, it is usefullearn about its properties. The smell of incense relieves stress and nervous tension. Thanks to this property, incense is used in meditations. The inhalation of incense vapor normalizes the heart rhythm, makes the breathing more even and deep. Therefore, you can just burn incense in the room to create a calm, peaceful atmosphere.
Frankincense has healing properties and is used to treat a number of diseases:
- To make ointment from burns, you need to mix crushed incense and thick fat in a proportion of 1: 3;
- with hemoptysis mix 1 tsp incense powder, 500 ml red fortified wine, 50 ml vinegar. The resulting mixture should be taken 3 times a day before meals, 50 ml each;
- When inflammation and other diseases of the gums need to rub a mixture of powdered incense and thyme in equal proportions.
Not less successfully used incense in cosmetology.
- Strengthen hair and improve their growth will help a mixture of 1 tbsp. spoons of incense and 500 ml of red dry wine;
- to make the skin elastic will help incense, added to a regular cream.
With the help of incense and holy water, you can cleanapartment from negative energy and return to the home comfort and harmony. Before you burn incense at home, you should clean up and clean up. For the ceremony, you need to light an incense in a lantern or a fire-proof bowl and go round the whole apartment counter-clockwise, including a toilet, a bathroom, a kitchen, a glazed balcony. Particular attention should be paid to the corners. During the ritual the prayer "Our Father" is constantly read. At the end of the room should be ventilated, and wash hands and face with running water.