How to treat the flux?
Unfortunately, today is widespreadamong the population is a disease of the oral cavity, known in traditional medicine as odontogenic periostitis, and in the people - flux. To notice this disease is very simple, as it is a purulent cluster on the gum, the cause of which, usually is a caries or inflamed gingival pocket. Flux also appears as a result of mechanical damage to the gums.
Traditional methods of flux treatment
The main thing in the treatment of odontogenic periostitis isin time to see a doctor. How to treat the flux, probably only knows the dentist-surgeon. It is he who decides whether to make an incision and pump out pus, or just by doing a regular rinse with various infusions of herbs.
Advocates of traditional medicine stronglyrecommend not to conduct flux treatment at home, as the only effective way, in their opinion, is to open the abscess and establish a drainage wound. With his help, pus flows and the wound is cleaned. Parallel to this, the patient is prescribed a course of antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs.
If, at the moment, there is no way to get to the dentist, you can take some inflammation with the help of pills. But drinking them without prescribing a doctor is strongly discouraged.
- Nimesil - a pill that will help remove inflammation and pain in the gums.
- Lincomycin hydrochloride or simply Lincomycin are capsules that will slightly relieve swelling and reduce the amount of pus in the abscess.
- Orthofen - inexpensive pills that need to drinkthus: the first day - five tablets during the day, the second day - four tablets, the third - three and so on. Course - five days. At the same time, you can steam out the gum with a hot soda solution, with the calculation of one teaspoon of soda for a glass of water.
As soon as it becomes possible to apply forconsultation with the dentist, be sure to use it, because self-treatment of the flux can lead to tooth loss and the spread of pus on the muscles of the face, neck, etc.
How to treat flux in the home
Among the tips on how to treat the flux at home, the most effective are:
- Rinse the mouth with soda. Dissolve one teaspoon of soda in hot water and let the solution cool to room temperature. Rinse the mouth thoroughly with this solution every few hours.
- Rinse with sage. Pour a few tablespoons of sage with a liter of water. After 40 minutes, the broth will be ready for rinsing, which should be repeated every 3-4 hours.
- A solution of yellow acacia pods. A quarter of a glass of finely chopped pods of yellow acacia pour 200 ml of boiling water. After the infusion has cooled, rinse the mouth cavity every 2-3 hours.
- Decoction from the collection of herbs. In order to prepare this broth, you need 3 tbsp. tablespoons angelica, 3 tbsp. spoon peppermint, 3 tbsp. spoons of birch buds, 3 tbsp. spoons vinca small. Pour 3 tbsp. spoons of this collection 1 liter of water and 800 gr. of vodka. This decoction will be effective if you rinse it flux at least 9 times a day. You can also compress on the spot of suppuration.