How to treat calluses?
Corn is a small thickening of the stratum corneum. It is formed, as a rule, in the place where the vessels are located close to the skin, as a result of constant friction and pressure.
Let's talk about how to treat calluses.
Types of corns
- Dry callus is dead skin cells that have a deep root underneath. They require long-term treatment.
- A wet callus is a corn bubble, which contains lymph in the upper layers of the skin.
- Bloody corn - is presented in the form of a corn bubble, where the liquid is located along with blood.
If the corn does not bleed and is fresh, then you can leave it alone - after a couple of days it will pass by itself. If corn does not give you rest, then you need to deal with her treatment.
- Corn patch. It painlessly allows you to get rid of the calluses. To do this, first make a warm bath. Be sure to wipe your feet dry, and then glue the plaster to the corn. The plaster should be worn for two days, then changed. And so 3 or 4 times, until your callus is softened and separates.
- Corneal fluid. Apply corn oil on the corn, without affecting the healthy skin. Removal of corn in this way occurs in a matter of seconds.
- Salicylic ointment. She fights various kinds of corns. Salicylic acid is included in many means for the treatment of calluses, so when selecting the means, pay attention to their composition.
There are so many ways to treat people's methods. Some are helped by some, others by others. Try it, and you will find your method of treatment.
- Lukovka. Take the peeled bulb and put it for a day in a glass with vinegar. In a day you can start treatment. A piece of onion should be put on the corn for the night. In a couple of days the corn will disappear.
- Resin. Perfectly helps the resin ate or pine. To do this, unzip your legs, and then attach the resin to the problem areas. Cover your feet with a film and put on socks. Usually, there are three such procedures.
- Potato porridge. Take the potato peelings and flaxseed. Cook them to a thick porridge, cool to a comfortable temperature and hold your feet in this mess for about 20 minutes. Then rinse your feet with warm water, grease with iodine cracks and calluses and smear with a fat cream. Do the procedure until the complete cure.
- Lemon. Healing properties of lemon allow you to get rid of calluses after 4-5 days. Rinse your legs well. Cut the lemon so that about 1 cm of pulp remains on the zest. Put the lemon on the corn, cover with plastic wrap and hold in this state for about 40 minutes, then wash your feet and apply any cream.
- Oils. To get rid of calluses use olive, castor, linseed, corn oil. Soak the socks with oil and put them on, then wrap it with a film, put another pair of socks on top. Repeat the procedure until the calluses are gone.
- In no case do not burst the swollen bladder - this can lead to infection. If he himself burst, be sure to wash the sore spot, spread it with ointment and bandage so that dirt does not get into it.
- Wear comfortable shoes in size from natural materials.
- To prevent calluses on hands during heavy work, use gloves.
You can also benefit from the article How to Cure Corn.