How to tie a number to a card?
A bank card is the key to your personalaccount in the bank. To date, almost every person has such a card - salary, credit, social, pension or simply calculated. Any bank provides its customers with such a product.
With the help of the card you can easily control your account - monitor the movement of funds, replenish, withdraw money from the card, pay for goods and services and much more.
The easiest way to control an account is tomobile banking. This service is provided by the bank for a fee, and with which you will receive messages on your mobile phone about the flow of funds on the account, whether it is payment for goods, withdrawals from ATMs or any other operation.
How to connect mobile banking to a phone number
There are several options for how to tie a number to a card.
Visit to the bank branch
To do this, you will need a document proving your identity (for example, a passport).
To subscribe to the service, you can:
- having written in the bank the statement of the established form (in it the employee of bank will help);
- having issued a card in the bank and placing an emphasis on the fact that you need a sms-notification service;
- just on the basis of your banking contract(it can be written that the service can be connected for free within the package of services on your card). It depends on the bank in which you have drawn up the card, and on the type of the card itself.
For a fee, you can connect tomobile banking using a self-service device. It is worth noting that this way you can connect only a specific card number, and not all cards that you have, tied to the account.
- take a map of our bank;
- insert it into the terminal and enter the pin code;
- we find the mobile banking connection menu and enter the phone number we want to link to the card;
- at the end of the procedure, the terminal may issue a check, or may not issue, it depends on the bank and the availability of paper for checks in the terminal;
- if everything went well, a sms-notification will come to your phone that this phone number is linked to a bank card.
If you do not have time to visit the officebank or there is no self-service terminal nearby, you can contact the bank's support service at the phone number that can be indicated on the card or in the service agreement of your card.
To do this, we provide the operator with personal data,Identifying the identity (the operator himself will ask the questions necessary for identification). You will also need to provide your card number and phone number. If you successfully pass the identification procedure, the operator will tie the phone number to the card, then a text message about the service activation will come to the phone.
How to link a new number to the card
In order to tie a new number to the card, you will have to go through any of the procedures anew, because the bank will need to provide a new number.
It is important to note that if you changed the phone number, be sure (!) To disconnect the old number from SMS-informing. This will help to avoid fraud and unauthorized actions with your account.