How to take tsikloferon?
Cycloferon is a medicament that providesantiviral, immunostimulating and anti-inflammatory effect on the body. It is available in three dosage forms: tablets, ointment, injection. Often, cycloferon is prescribed in combination with other drugs. Consider how to take it.
- Do not take the drug pregnant.
- Breastfeeding women should stop breastfeeding while taking the drug. It is better to replace with other drugs.
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years.
Instructions for taking tsikloferona
- With herpes infection, the ointment is applied a thin layer 1-2 times a day to the affected area of the skin, a course of 5 days.
- When genital herpes are used as intravaginal instillations of 5 ml 1 time per day for 10 days.
- In tablets take one dose of 300-600 mgper day according to the scheme: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29th day. The dose and duration of treatment depends on the disease. Take tsikloferon tablets need not chewing, half an hour before meals. Wash down with a little water.
- Solution for injection is taken intramuscularly orintravenously depending on the disease. Usually appoint 200-500 mg every other day. In the form of injections the drug is prescribed for the treatment of HIV, hepatitis, neuroinfections, infections of the genitourinary system. Usually the course is 10 injections.
What medicines to take and in what doses, you can find out in the Drugs section.