How to take a man?
There is no need to explain that, despitefor all gender differences, men and women need to learn to exist together, cooperate and build strong relationships. This article can help women better understand men, and also learn how to accept them as they are. And to better understand the features of the perception of the world by men read our articles What men love and How to understand male psychology.
How to take a man: strategy
- It has long been known that the character of a person is formedlong before he is ready to enter into a relationship with the opposite sex. Freud, for example, believed that it was impossible to change traits after six years. Of course, you can try to level negative features in a more mature age, but you need to understand that daily criticism and nitpicking to achieve this, most likely, will not succeed. Therefore, the first rule: do not criticize.
- Do compliments. Focus on the positive aspects of any actions. People are so arranged that, having received praise, they will try to deserve it again. Of course, men are no exception.
- However, if you constantly praise onlyloved one, there is a possibility of loss of interest to you. Have you ever wondered why "stars" do not get married all the time on their fanatics? After all, this is a dream - undivided adoration. The fact is that life with a zealous fan deprives the opportunity to develop. So be your partner a faithful friend: help grow as individuals, unobtrusively suggesting in which direction changes are needed.
- Any person always needs support. No matter how strong a man is, he needs a like-minded person. The one who will help to develop and realize the most grandiose plans. To do this, often dream together, and then strive to realize dreams.
- Solve problems together. It will be easier for you to accept a person as he is, if you see his strengths, for this, act together and note for yourself what is remarkable about your man's approach.
- Develop yourself. If you are busy with your own growth, you will simply have no time to look for shortcomings in a partner. Read, among other things, literature on the characteristics of interpersonal relationships. Good articles on this topic are in the sections Psychology and Psychology of Men on our site.
Why it is important to learn to accept a man
Whatever modern feminists are shouting, fightingfor the rights of women, it must be recognized: a modern man in the present society is much more difficult to live in than, for example, 100-200 years ago. Then, socially, the man needed one thing: to support his family. Such a person a priori could count on respect and was considered successful. That is, he had to compete only with other men.
Modern women can quite composecompetition to a man in terms of "food production", and hence the strong sex has to compete with the ladies also. And society at the same time requires that the average family man is also a good father, a gentle spouse, an au pair, and only in this case he is considered absolutely successful. One can argue that a woman is also demanded a lot, but she can choose, and hardly anyone will seriously condemn the mother of a large family for her bankruptcy in her career.
That is why a woman who by nature possessesmore flexibility, it makes sense to learn to listen to the spiritual impulses of a man, thus helping him to realize himself in life. Of course, if you decide that it is with this person you want to go hand in hand.