How to salt an oil?
It is believed that oil is good for homesalting. Indeed, this method of preparation is suitable for these mushrooms no worse than, for example, marinating. There are two ways of picking mushrooms - cold and hot.
RLet's see in more detail how to salt mushrooms oily.
Cold method is considered faster in contrastfrom hot. Most often it is chosen for pickling, the difference is only in taste preferences. As a rule, for a cold method, slightly less ingredients are used.
- 5 kilograms oily;
- sprigs of dried dill;
- currant leaves;
- cherry leaves;
- 10 tablespoons of salt.
- At the bottom of the enameled pot lay out the sprigs of dill, currant leaves and cherries.
- Oily clean from dirt and rinse.
- Lay mushrooms in layers, alternating them with spices (leaves or twigs).
- Place it under the load and put it in a cold and dark place.
- After a month and a half, feel free to try. If the mushrooms are not ready, press under the press for another couple of weeks and try again.
This method is suitable for those who have little time.
- 5 kilograms of butter;
- 0.5 liters of water;
- 200 grams of salt;
- 2 bay leaves.
- Prepare the mushrooms: clean them of dirt and debris, rinse.
- Boil them for 10 minutes, recline in a colander.
- To prepare the brine, dissolve the salt in the water and add the bay leaf.
- As soon as the water flows from the mushrooms, transfer them to an enamel saucepan and pour in brine.
- Put under oppression and store in a cool and dark place.
At the request of salting, you can add peppercorns or spices to your liking.
You may also be interested in the article How to Make an Oil Butter.