How to restore World of Tanks?
Often there are situations when a player can not log into his account in the game "Tanks", as he forgot the password. In such cases, you need to try to restore the data via e-mail (electronic mailbox).
How to recover account password
- Open the game and in the window to enter the login and password, select: "Restore the password from the game account."
- In the new window, select "Restore" and enter the e-mail attached to the account.
- We go to your mailbox and go through a link with which you change the registration data, where we register a new password.
How to recover account from WoT
This question interests many players on differentreasons. Perhaps the game was mistakenly deleted or someone stole it. Usually after some attempts, which ended in failure, the user simply creates another one from scratch. This is due to the fact that very few people know about the existence of technical support for this game, which is called "Support".
- We find the official portal of the game and in the upper corner on the right we click on the button "Login".
- In the login prompt, click on "Restore account".
- There are two types of this procedure:
- for those who forgot the registration data;
- for those who have an account deleted or stolen.
In the first case, you must act on the above instructions: "Restore the password from the account."
In the second case it is necessary to apply to the Centersupport users and create a request for account recovery. You will need to provide all the information about the account, as well as information about the games since registration. Lastly, we enter data relating to the last session of the game. Then we can only wait and hope that we will be able to restore the game of World of Tanks at the same level.