How to remove the wheel from the stroller?
Watch the video
It would seem that to remove a wheel from a baby carriage, much mind is not needed. After all it seems much easier, than to remove also a wheel from the car.
However, in fact, everything is not so simple. Therefore, in this article, we will consider how to remove the wheel from the stroller and that this must be taken into account.
We remove the wheel from the stroller
The baby carriage has wheels that are usuallymade of plastic, although there are such specimens that are equipped with inflatable wheels with a metal rim. However, as such it does not matter for dismantling.
- First you need to raise the brake lever up.
- Now you need to squeeze the retainer, which is located on the wheel hub, until it stops. After that, pull the ring to the side, you may need to swing it.
- The retainer should be pulled, and not pulled. Otherwise, you can break it.
- You can also use a simplerway in the event that you purchased strollers from German and Italian manufacturers. Usually they are equipped with wheels with a special button, clicking on which, you can easily remove the wheel.
- To return the wheel, it's enough just to put it on and press down to a characteristic click.
- Dismantling the wheel may be necessary in differentcases, including for maintenance of the chassis. By the way, it is recommended to carry out regularly. To do this, lubricate the bush with grease, however, if your strollers are equipped with a ball bearing, you do not have to lubricate them. But it is absolutely necessary to clean the mud. Therefore, the wheels must be dismantled regularly to check the condition of the axles and bushes.
If you do not know which wheelchair is best to choose, we recommend reading the article How to choose a stroller.