How to remove the password from the computer?
In order to protect the confidentialinformation or simply restrict the children's stay at the monitor, a password is often set on the computer. But what if you forgot the password, inadvertently changed or completely lost? We will try to help you and tell you how to remove the password from your computer.
So, we need a keyboard and a computer mouse.
- We reboot the computer, and before the OS is booted press the "F8"
- We will have a menu in which you need to select "download in safe mode" and press "Enter"
- Next, we'll see the username that wasasked by someone (or you). Change it to "Administrator" or "administrator". By default, the "administrator" account is not protected by a password and nothing should be entered in the "password" line. Just click "OK".
- On the monitor, we see a message stating that the OS has been loaded in safe mode.
- Agree and go to the "Start" button. Next, select "Control Panel", "User Accounts"
- Choose the icon to which you have lost access.
- A dialog box appears that belongs to you, so you can make all the changes you need, including those related to the password.
- Next, you just need to click on "Change Password" and restart the computer.
How to remove the password from Windows 7, XP Professional, Vista?
- Turn the device on.
- Choose the name "Administrator" and log in
- When a standard greeting appears, you will need to press Ctrl Alt Del (at the same time) from the keyboard.
- We select the button "Change password", then in the proposed list we find the username we need.
- You will need to dial a new password twice. Alternatively, press Enter twice.
- Then click OK.
- We reboot the computer.
- Now you can log in using the new password.
How to remove the password from the computer you now know. If you follow the instructions exactly, you should not have any difficulties. And that in the future there are no such inconveniences, your new password is better somewhere write down!