How to pump up the buttocks to a girl?
Watch the video
We offer a very effective complex,developed by fitness blogger Tatyana Fedorischeva. Regular exercise in combination with proper nutrition in a short time will have a positive effect.
Intensive training for the hips
We note at once that, since almost anytraining is associated with the stresses on the spine, joints and, of course, the muscles themselves, they need to be performed with caution. In particular, this applies to this very active complex. Therefore, if you have problems with these body elements, then you can do it only after the approval of a doctor (orthopedist, surgeon, therapist) or, for example, a qualified coach for physiotherapy.
The following exercises are aimed at,To burn excess fat layer and form a beautiful attractive contour of the buttocks. With the correct pace of work, the complex will not take more than 25-30 minutes, which is quite enough to properly pump up the buttocks to the girl.
The only inventory you will need for classes is 2 dumbbells (you can replace it with bottles of water). Their weight is determined for yourself. Beginners will be enough to 0.5 kg / l.
Jumping with a squat (warming up)
- Put your feet on the width of the shoulders, the socks should look slightly to the side.
- Hands bend in the elbows, fold the palm of your hand in the face.
- Sit down so that the pelvis is parallel to the floor, and from this position, make a springy jump upwards, straightening the knees.
- When landing, again sit down. Try to sit down deeper. Keep your back straight.
- Do 25 repetitions.
Then go on to these exercises:
- Take a dumbbell in each hand. Legs put a little closer to each other and make 15 similar jumps, but already with weighting.
- Set aside dumbbells and rest for a couple of minutes - stand up straight, alternately raising and lowering your hands and stepping from foot to foot, take deep breaths and exhalations.
- Put your feet just a little farther than your shoulders.
- Bend your legs in your lap and make a squat. Hands in front of him, palms in the castle.
- Now take your left foot back. The right hand to maintain balance, also pull back. The left arm should touch the foot of the right foot.
- Without bending the knees, return to the starting position squat.
- Now, pull back the right leg and left arm, and with your right hand, touch the foot of the left leg.
- Return to the original without getting up.
- Do just 25 repetitions (1 repetition - this is 1 doing the exercise for one side).
- Do first 15 squats with a jump without dumbbells and after another 15, but with dumbbells already. Relax.
- Do the second approach of the Skate exercise. This time, try to do 30 repetitions, that is, 15 on each side.
Exercise "The squat with thrust"
- Take the dumbbells.
- Legs shoulder width apart, socks to the sides. Make a squat. The pelvis is parallel to the floor. Knees look the same way as socks. The back is straight.
- Hands bend in the elbows, keep dumbbells in front of you. Rest your elbows on your knees.
- Bend your knees, getting up. At the same time, leave your hands with dumbbells below. In this case, the body of the body (back) should be parallel to the floor.
- Carefully straighten up. Hands lowered. Taz tighten, straining the buttocks.
- Again, lower your arms to your feet, bending your back parallel to the floor. Legs are straight.
- And then make a squat, putting your elbows on your knees.
- Make 30 repetitions of the cycle "rose from a sitting position, the back is parallel to the floor - fully straightened, the back is vertical - again bent, the back is horizontal - they sat down." Relax.
- Make a cardio exercise "Double jumps". To do this, put your feet wider, sit a little and, jumping up, put your feet slightly closer to each other. After this, without fully straightening, again make a jump, returning your legs to a wider setting. Perform 20 repetitions. Relax.
- Do the second approach of the exercise "Squatting with traction". Perform 25 repetitions. Relax.
- Repeat the "double jump" - 20 repetitions. Relax.
Exercise "Leaving the leg in abutment"
- Stand on all fours. Put one dumbbell on the knee of your left foot. Hands and back are straight or bent at the elbows (so it will be more convenient). Look in front of you.
- Well holding the dumbbell under the knee, lift the leg with it back and up. In this case, try to make the leg behind form one straight line with the back. Do 15 repetitions.
- After this, without changing the situation, without removing the dumbbell, take your leg away not backwards, but in the side. In this case, to the left.
- Move the dumbbell under the right knee and repeat the exercises - take it 15 times back and then 15 times to the right without interruption. Relax.
- Perform a cardio exercise "Squat with a push". To do this, sit down, hands in front of you. Now stand up and take one leg aside so that it is parallel to the floor. Sit down and, getting up, take the other leg aside. Perform 30 repetitions - 15 on each leg. Relax.
- Do the second approach of the exercise "Putting the foot in abutment" 30 times per side (15 leads back and 15 leads in the side). Relax.
- Do the second approach of cardio exercise "Squat with a push" of 15 mahov on each leg. Relax.