How to properly dye the eyes?
Watch the video
Any woman who wants to lookattractive, sooner or later asks himself the question "How to properly dye the eyes?". Eyes are usually called the mirror of the soul, which is why it is worth emphasizing their natural beauty. Hide flaws and make the look expressive - the main goals of proper eye makeup. But knowledge and technology is not always enough, it is important to choose the right cosmetics. The perfect effect can be achieved using a few simple rules.
Five rules of perfect eye makeup
- Before you start making up your eyes, you need themprepare. To do this, we need a mask or a corrective pencil. With the help of them we can hide dark circles under the eyes and get rid of pigment spots. Apply a few drops of the corrector on the skin under the eye and gently rub them from the inner corner of the eye to the outside.
- On the eyelid should be put a foundation that will retain the matte surface. So the shadows can lie on the eyelid evenly and will not roll into strips.
- We will use piping. There are several features in the technique of applying eyeliner. It is not necessary to give preference only to liquid eyeliner or pencil, dark shadows can quite well play the role of podvodki. Bring your eyes along the line as close as possible to the base of the eyelashes. The upper eyelids we bring from the inner corner of the eye to the outer, and the lower eyelids we bring, starting from the middle of the eye, and ending with its outer edge. Then the bottom line is shaded with a cotton swab.
- It's time to put shadows on your eyelids. Applying shadows is the most difficult part of makeup. Hollywood makeup artists advise using three-level shadows, consisting of a base, a marker and a base. Such shadows can create a volume effect. Shadows are applied with neat strokes, heading from the base of the eyelid to the eyebrows. From the middle of the eye to the outer edge of the shadow should be applied to the eyebrows. If you use shadows of several shades, apply dark on the eyelid, and light between the eyebrows and the eyelid.
- Then we put mascara on the lashes. Before you dye eyelashes with ink, you need to twist, using special forceps. Ink is applied with a brush, following from the base of the eyelashes to their tips. After that, to avoid lumps and stuck together eyelashes, comb them with a brush.
How to properly color your eyes according to their color
For brown eyes, shade warmtones: beige, sandy, brown. The brown-olive range will look perfect on the dark skin. For light skin it is necessary to choose pleasant blue or turquoise shades. It is recommended to apply brown mascara to eyelashes.
Blue eyes are suitable for cold shades: gray, blue, purple, turquoise. If you notice that none of the cool shades have come up to you, try a beige, gold or sandy range of shadows. They can give a look of warmth.
For an easy image of green eyes, usesuch colors as golden-white, creamy, opal, beige, white-lilac. Owners of green eyes can boldly experiment with even the most vivid and exotic shades.
How to properly dye your eyes depending on their type
In order to visually enlarge the eyes, when applying the pencil, you need to retreat a little from the line of growth of the eyelashes. Then the padding should be shaded.
For the visual disclosure and expansion of suchtype of eyes there is a technique in which light shadows are applied to the entire eyelid, and brown on the eyebrows. A thick line is drawn along the upper lashes and then shaded.
For makeup of small eyes, use light colors, they are able to visually enlarge the eyes. An important role is played by the shape of the eyebrows, it should be in harmony with the shape of the eye.
Holders of large eyes should treat the make-up of the eyes with special care. With this type of eye, thick lines and a large number of shadows of a darker shade should not be tolerated.
In order to get more detailed lessons on eye make-up, you can use video clips on the Internet or attend visage courses.