How to make paperwork from paper?
Watch the video
Paper provides ample opportunities formanifestations of creative abilities. Perhaps the most common art origami, it's quite easy to master it. The main thing - start with feasible tasks, so you will have the impression of success.
First try to make a tulip - it's simple inperformance, besides, you can please a person close to you, attaching it to the main gift. Or you can make a bouquet of tulips, so you will practice, and a small gift will be ready.
How to make a tulip
So, in order to make a tulip, you need paper, you can use multi-colored sheets to make the article more realistic and less boring.
- A sheet of paper should be square, not rectangular, so if you have an A4 sheet, cut off the unnecessary part.
- Begin to schedule the fold lines, to do this, fold the sheet diagonally in half.
- Leave the sheet and bend again, but this time in the opposite direction.
- Now it is necessary to fold the folded sheet of paper again, but already in half as usual, in the form of a rectangle. Do not forget that everything must be done carefully.
- After all that has been done, do not unbend the sheet, you need to bend the two corners inward, the folds for which were made in the first two stages.
- Continue to fold - bend the lateral corners to the top, on each side.
- You have a kind of square thatit is necessary to unbend. To do this, gently fold it in half diagonally, one of the corners bend to the middle so that it goes slightly beyond the edge of the line, with the second corner, do the same, make sure that he goes behind the right. Do the same on the other side of the square.
- There are very few left, and the tulip will turn out. At the bottom of your craft there is a hole through which you need to inflate the tulip so that it becomes voluminous.
- Now bend the corners, forming petalstulip, it remains only to make a stalk for our tulip - it's much easier, insert the stalk into the hole that is at the bottom of the tulip. If desired, you can fix the stem with glue, and paint the tulip.
Now you know how to make a piece of paper from paper,in this case a tulip. If you are interested in what kind of crafts can be made from paper yet, look in the section Crafts, in the article How to make paper crafts - you can get interesting ideas that will help you decorate your apartment.
Apparently, you can do everything you want (or almost all) from paper, the main thing is to learn, and soon you will be able to create real miracles yourself!