How to make origami according to the scheme?
Watch the video
Many people are interested in the question of how to make origami according to the scheme. But not everyone knows where to start. Before proceeding directly, to assembling origami, we recommend that you read the instructions.
First, one should have an idea of what this or that line represents in the origami scheme. This concerns the question of how to make origami with schemes.
- The dashed line is the line of folding onto itself. Bending, as a rule, can not be seen. This line is called the "valley".
- A line that consists of points alternating with short segments is called a "mountain". The fold remains outside.
- A simple straight line that does not reach the edges of the figure means both a kink in the "mountain" and an inflection by the "valley".
- A thick line indicates a cut.
- "Imaginary line" - consisting of points. At this point, you do not need to make an incision or bend a figure. Serves as a guide.
What do the arrows in the diagrams mean?
- Ordinary arrow - the figure should be bent along the "valley" line to itself.
- Curved - the figure should be bent along the line "mountain" from itself. The arrows on the diagram are always near the lines, which in many ways simplifies the task.
- Double arrow - the figure should be bent and bent back.
- Arrow with 2 ends (twisted) - the figure should be wrapped as many times as the lines "valley" are depicted.
- Twisted with one end arrow - wrap the figure as many times as there are all the lines "mountain" in the diagram. The need is for the drawing not to be cumbersome.
- Wide arrow - part of the paper figure should be pulled from the inside or the other side. In extreme cases, you can pull.
- The folds of lightning are nothing but the alternation of the folds of the "valley" and the "mountain."
- A wide arrow with a bifurcated end - it is required first to open on a paper figure, after which - to flatten the "pocket".
- A small arrow in the form of a triangle - it is assumed that part of the figure is required to bend inward.
- It is also possible that other notation can be caught on origami schemes.
We make origami ourselves
Let's learn to make origami from paper according to the scheme with our own hands.
To make an origami bat, follow these steps:
- Prepare a square sheet of paper, then - bend in half from the bottom up.
- Bend the sheet in half from right to left, then straighten it.
- The right angles to the center line must be folded.
- Top the upper corner of the corner downwards.
- Center the corners downwards so that the top edges lie along the side edges of the paper product.
- Turn the product over, bend it in half from top to bottom.
- The two upper corners are bent upwards, thus forming a fold. The tip of the upper corner is bent backwards.
- The lateral edges to the center line must be folded, without bending the rear parts. Bend the product.
- The bat is ready!
To make an origami bird, follow these steps:
- The square is folded diagonally.
- Fold the triangle in half.
- At the bending point 1/3, bend the angle 90 ° upward. Do the same on the 2nd side.
- As a result, they received wings.
- Pivot the bend down. You can optionally bend inward, or leave unchanged. The bird is ready!
As you can see, when asked how to do origami onscheme, to respond fairly easily, at exactly the same rate, as well as to perform the desired. You do not know how to make origami? The video on our website will help you get acquainted with the process of its manufacture.