How to make KIWI-wallet?
Literally a few years ago, few knew thatis electronic money on the Internet and how to use them. Now it's quite the opposite. Most Internet users have their own wallets in several payment systems. One of the most common payment systems is QIWI. Let's figure out how to make KIWI-purse and what is needed for registration.
Rules for creating a wallet
Why do many choose QIWI payment system as an electronic wallet? There are two reasonable reasons for this question:
- the number of your wallet is very simple to remember, since it must necessarily coincide with the number of the owner's mobile phone;
- the process of creating a payment wallet does not take too much time and effort.
So, first you need to go to the official QIWI website.
- You need to register here. To do this, click the button at the top of the "Register" screen.
- During registration you must specify your mobile phone number. So the system finds out that you are a real person, not a robot, and will assign you a purse at your phone number.
- Next, you will see the characters in the picture that areYou will also need to enter in the input line. Before ticking that you agree with the Offer contract, be sure to read it. Now that you agree with all the terms, you can press the consent and wait for the message to come to your phone number, it will contain the code that you enter in the corresponding field. And also you will need to come up with a password for your payment purse.
Thus, all registration is completed, and youyou will be able to fully enjoy all the features of the QIWI payment system. The design of the site is quite simple, so you can easily refill your wallet through a bank card, from a mobile phone or through a terminal to pay for online services or purchases in online stores.
In addition, your wallet is well protected against scammers, since all operations are confirmed by the code that comes to the phone.