How to make ice cream without cream?
Many do not allow themselves ice cream because of ithigh caloric content. However, it can be reduced by removing the cream from the recipe. Below we will consider a few simple ice cream recipes without this ingredient.
How to make ice cream without cream at home?
Of course, ice cream without cream will not havethat rich flavor combination that is inherent in his calorie counterpart. But still you will be able to enjoy a good dessert. For its preparation, the following ingredients will be required:
- 600 ml of milk;
- 250 g of sugar;
- 4 egg yolks;
- 20 g of vanilla sugar.
- Sift the sugar, mix with the egg yolks, add the vanilla sugar and carefully rub into a foam.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan, dissolve with hot milk and put on medium heat. Cook until thickened, then remove from heat, strain the mixture and refrigerate.
- Transfer the mass to the food container and putin the freezer for 5 hours. Every hour, take ice cream out of the refrigerator and mix thoroughly. Such a measure will not allow ice crystals to form in the product.
Homemade ice cream recipe without cream and chocolate
You can make homemade ice cream without cream withchocolate: his recipe is very simple and under the power of even a very experienced hostess. The dessert turns out fragrant and has a very soft texture. For such a treat you will need the following products:
- 70 g of powdered sugar;
- 50 g of bitter chocolate;
- 20 ml of milk;
- 20 ml of water
- 2 eggs.
- Take the pan, pour in the water, add 50 g of sugar. Put the mass on the fire and respect it until a thick syrup. Separate the squirrels from the yolks and whip into a foam. After that, pour the syrup into the mass.
- Pour milk into the pan, break the chocolate and add it. Put everything on the fire, heat the mass; it is necessary that the chocolate is dissolved.
- Whisk the yolks with 20 g of powdered sugar, pour inchocolate mass and mix everything well. Put on minimal fire and bring the mixture to a thickening. So that it does not burn, constantly stir it with a wooden spatula.
- Cool the chocolate mass to room temperature and mix with whipped whites. Pour all into a container, close the lid and put it in the freezer for the night.
More ice cream recipes you will find in our article - How to cook ice cream at home.