How to make buns from dough?
Watch the video
Many housewives cook scones for tea, that's justthey do not always go out as they would like. However, there are small tricks that will make it possible to pamper your family with delicious and fragrant pastries. Below you will learn how to make buns from the dough.
Buns of dough with cream cheese
Buns of dough with cream cheese cheesethey are very tasty, and the cooking process is not complicated, so even the beginning hostess can master it. So, for this dessert you will need the following products:
- 540 g of flour;
- 270 ml of milk;
- 150 g of curd cheese cheese (Hochland, Bonjour or Almette);
- 80 g of sugar;
- 1 egg;
- 8 g of dry quick-dissolving yeast;
- 10 ml of condensed milk;
- 2 g of salt;
- 70 g of butter;
- 20 ml of vegetable oil.
- To cook dough for buns, cheeseat room temperature, mash with a fork, add the egg. Preheat slightly 120 ml of milk and pour into a container of cheese. Also add salt, sugar and condensed milk. Mix the ingredients to obtain a homogeneous mass.
- Pour 120 ml of warm milk into the container, add the yeast and leave for 10 minutes. Then add to the milk sifted flour and melted butter in an amount of 40 grams.
- Knead the dough, then leave it in a warm place, so that it increases in volume by 2 times. It can take 2 hours, it all depends on the yeast.
- As soon as the dough approaches, divide it into pieces weighing 50 g. As a result, you should get 21 pieces. Form balls from them, cover them with food film and leave for 15 minutes.
- Roll a circle out of the balls, fold it in half,after which once again in half. Then turn the triangle at an angle to yourself and make an incision, 1 cm before reaching the edge of the workpiece. Now tuck the edges of the bun under the bottom and make 2-3 protectors.
- Put buns of dough on a baking sheet, which should be greased with vegetable oil in advance, cover everything with a film.
- Once the products are doubled, lubricatetheir milk with the help of a culinary brush. Bake buns in the oven, heated to 180-190 degrees, 20 minutes. Finished products should have a golden color.
- Lubricate the ready-made buns with butter, pull them out onto a dish and let them rest for about 5 minutes. After that, you can serve to the table. As you can see, it's easy to make buns from dough. Bon Appetit!
A few more recipes for buns you can find in our article How to bake buns.