A rag-jelly will help you to remove dirt in hard-to-reach places. This is a wonderful device that you can make at home, without any problems cope with cleaning the keyboard, arms of household appliances and other small parts. In addition, she will turn routine homework into a fun activity. Even children will like a funny rag, therefore we suggest to look at how to make this indispensable thing for any hostess with your own hands.
What do we need?
- Water, 1.5 cups (it should be warm)
- Borax, 0.5 teaspoonful (liquid starch will work too)
- PVA glue, about 130 g
- Bright dye (your favorite color, food)
How to make a rag?
- Pour 1 glass of water, add borax, mix thoroughly.
- In another container, mix the PVA and half a glass of water, here add a few drops of dye.
- Combine both mixtures, begin to knead future rag hands.
- We continue until the mass dries out and becomes plastic.