How to make a mouse?
Watch the video
Origami is a wonderful way to develop smallmotor skills of the hands, imaginative thinking, assiduity and concentration in the child. The most interesting thing is that everything you need for classes is almost always at hand. Try to begin acquaintance of the child with this ancient kind of art with a simple and interesting scheme that tells how to make a mouse.
There are several ways to create a mouse-origami, two of which we will consider in our article.
This method is the most simple and suitable for those masters who are just beginning to master the technique of origami.
- Prepare a square sheet of medium-density paper. Remember that the larger the size, the more comfortable it is for a child to work with it.
- First, bend the square in half, carefully ironing the fold line.
- Mentally divide the received rectangle into 3 parts and at the third bendone of the parties.
- You have a small rectangle. Now bend diagonally its outer side, slightly short of its longer edge.
- By bending along the diagonal of the right lower corner of the small rectangle and forming a paw to the mouse.
- Now make the animal an ear. To do this, bend the upper right corner of the smaller rectangle.
- In order for the back to take on a rounded outline, bend the upper right corner of your workpiece into the inside.
- Now it remains only to draw your animal's eyes, mustaches, nose and your mouse is ready.
There is a more complicated, but also more effective way to make an origami mouse. This scheme will be able to those who already had experience with this technique.
- Take a square sheet of not very thick paper with a side not less than 20 cm.
- Gently fold it exactly diagonally and unfold.
- Both sides of our square bend to the received line.
- Repeat the same manipulation with the opposite edges.
- The resulting figure is doubled.
- Bend the base from two sides to the center and return our workpiece to the position of point 4.
- Flip the figure and bend it from the transverse fold line to its opposite edges to the middle.
- From the resulting fold lines, fold the workpiece.
- Inner corners of the figurine fill in the middle of the figure so that their tips stick out. These are our future ears.
- Bend the end of the workpiece and straighten it.
- On the resulting line, fold our figure, and then turn it over and the same edge bend to the center.
- Fold the workpiece in half so that the future ears protrude outward.
- Bend the edges of the small triangles back and straighten them. Our mouse has cute ears.
- Now go on to make the tail. To do this, bend the back of the workpiece in half and fill the rear corner with the line.
- With a felt-tip pen, draw a mouse eye, a nose and do not forget about the mustache.
- Our mouse is ready.
Choose one of the options, and you can make an original origami mouse.
And using sheets of different sizes, you can now create a whole mouse family. You can also do an odd job from a colored sheet of paper. This mouse will look much brighter.