How to lubricate the cooler?
Clogging of coolers is one of the mostcommon causes of overheating of equipment in a personal computer. However, timely care of the fans significantly extends the life of the laptop and PC. And you can lubricate the cooler yourself, but in this case you will need the following tools:
- crosshead screwdriver;
- machine oil;
- Silicone Grease;
- wadded disks.
Lubricating the PC cooler
- Before you lubricate the CPU cooler,you need to turn off your computer, and unscrew a few screws that hold the left side wall of the case. Then you need to remove this wall, turn on the computer and see which coolers do not rotate very fast.
- Now you need to turn off the PC and disconnect the cable from thepower supply unit. Then use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the screws that hold the fan to the cooling radiator and disconnect the cooler power cable.
- Then it is necessary to remove from the system caseblock the cooler and remove the sticker in the center of its blades. After that, you need to drop a small amount of engine oil into this hole. Also, move the blades so that the lubricant is evenly distributed on the axle.
- If you have a ventilated fan, thenIt is necessary to remove the plastic cover, which closes a similar hole on the blades. It is necessary to remove the plastic padding and the rubber ring from the pivot axis with tweezers.
- Then you need to remove the fan blades from the axis and apply a little lubricant to the hole formed. After that, you can lubricate the axis itself.
- Now it is possible to assemble the cooler by attaching it with the previously screwed screws and connecting the power.
- After that, you need to turn on the computer and make surethat the cooler is working properly. To check the fans, you will need to install a program that allows you to obtain information about the temperatures of certain PC devices. If any equipment is still very hot, you will need to replace these coolers. Perhaps even need to know how to lubricate the cooler of the video card, if this particular fan is heated, but this procedure is quite laborious and not everyone can.
Lubricating the notebook cooler
- In order to lubricate the notebook cooler you need to knowthe basic principles of its analysis, this will help guide. Before you lubricate the cooler on the laptop, you need to unscrew its external screws of the laptop and remove the keypad. Once you get to the cooler, it should be disconnected from the radiator.
- Before lubricating the cooler, it and its adjoiningThe radiator should be cleaned of accumulated dust. Do this with a vacuum cleaner or blow out with a pump. Then you need to remove the sticker located in the central screw of the fan. Below it you will find a small hole, closed by a rubber stopper, which leads to the axis of the motor and its bearing part. You need to put some syringe into the syringe, and then, piercing the syringe with a stopper or removing it, slowly insert the oil inwards so that it flows axially into the bearing part.
- Next, install the cooler in place. And before this, it is necessary to apply a layer of thermally conductive paste on the outer surface of the radiator, which rests on the processor, evenly. After that, you need to build a laptop, and immediately give him a little work. Now you know how to lubricate the cooler, and you will do it regularly.