How to learn to draw drawings?
How to learn to draw? Do you study independently or on the courses in the group? On this question you should answer, being guided by in what form to you it is easier to assimilate the information - in a group, under the guidance of an experienced tutor, or on your own. Also, to study an academic drawing according to the classical scheme can be boring for many and kill the craving for creativity. In principle, to become a talented artist will help only their own efforts, coupled with inspiration.
How to learn to draw yourself
If you have chosen the training with a teacher -there is absolutely nothing to worry about. In the group everyone will explain in detail - step by step they will tell the theory and show how to apply it in practice. And how to learn to draw without art courses? An interesting practice in our article How to quickly learn how to draw. There are several special techniques:
- First of all, it is worth choosing the tools andmaterials for drawing. Experiment with watercolor, pencil, gouache, ink, oil - allocate for yourself the most pleasant material, which has more to the creativity. With him you will have less difficulty in training. And having stuffed your hand and gaining experience, you can switch to new materials and tools.
- Learn the art works of famous artists. Copy it. In fact, this is a great way to earn a hand. Just paint. A lot, a long time. Do not be lazy.
- Learn the basics of composition, chiaroscuro, perspective law. It certainly will not interfere with your artistic path and will make the drawings more realistic.
- Buy high-quality materials. It will be a justifiable investment.
- Send drawings to artists with experience - you can not see mistakes yourself, the eye has a tendency to zamylivatsya. Constructive criticism is absorbed - it will only benefit the newcomer.
Watercolor is a capricious material and requires a longpractice. At the same time, works with watercolors are very delicate, colorful. You will definitely need special paper, brushes, paint of different colors. Watercolor requires a lot of water to get the right shades. Try mixing paints, learn what colors are produced, consider the richness of possible shades of color. Try to paint watercolor landscapes - they are easier to perform. Then try to draw from nature - the person, the view from the window, the main thing is to practice more.
This material is the best way to convey the texture. Drawings of oil look realistic and natural - they want to be properly discerned. To work with the material you will need paint; palette knife; linseed oil or turpentine - the oil dries quickly; brushes, canvas, fabric or special paper. It is recommended to watch several lessons in the video format for understanding the drawing technique and the basics of oil painting. The process itself is calm, unhurried, consistent and very relaxing.
What to Draw
Start with simple drawings. Draw the objects around you - an apple, a soft toy, a flower in a vase. Gradually you will move to more complex. Do not paint portraits at the beginning of practice. This process requires experience - at least a little.
Constantly practice, discover new techniques of drawing and - without this you can not do - enjoy the creativity.