How to learn FPS?
Frames per Second (FPS) - number of frames persecond, which draws the game application. The higher (greater) this number, the more beautiful the animation looks and the various effects in this game. How to learn fps, our article will tell.
There are many programs that can measure FPS. The most "pleasant" of them is Fraps. To get started, you need to download it here.
Instruction for use
- Install this program as instructed
- Run the installed program
- Now start the game in which you want to calculate FPS
- When the game is loaded, you will see the FPS value, which will be displayed in yellow in the upper left corner of the screen
This position can be changed or completely disable the display, without leaving the game.
To do this you need:
- Press the keys "Alt" + "Tab"
- Select the program window
- In the menu, select the FPS section and set the value in the required corner of the screen
The Fraps program has many functions, for example:
- Record video from the game
- Saving screenshots of the game
- Testing your computer for performance
Now you know how to learn FPS in the game!