How to install a refrigerator?
The service life of household appliances depends not only on its factory quality, but also on competent operation. And for many types of such technique of competent use is the correct installation.
For example, how to install a refrigerator by all rules, but taking into account the layout of the room, the neighborhood with other appliances?
Fresh air access
Put the refrigerator is best in the kitchen, butOnly in the event that its area is not less than 6 square meters. In a tighter room, the refrigerator will be "hot", so it needs good air circulation. That is, the room in which the refrigerator is located should be sufficiently spacious and well ventilated.
The same applies to the distance betweenrefrigerator and surrounding walls, furniture and other furnishings. For example, for a summer period, this distance should be at least 10 cm, and at another time - about 5 cm. Compliance with this rule will ensure cooling of the engine that warms from the work of the motor.
With regard to the neighborhood of the refrigerator withwalls and furnishings, figured out. And how to install the refrigerator correctly in relation to other household appliances? Does it depend on the period of its service and the effectiveness of its work from its neighborhood? Yes!
All heating or heating appliancesshould be at a distance from the refrigerator in about two or three steps. This is a conventional cooker, a radiator, a boiler or a titanium, and a gas column. Even a separate freezer should not be too close to the refrigerator.
The close proximity of all these devices at best will significantly reduce the efficiency of the refrigerator. At worst, it will contribute to overheating of the engine and its failure.
For effective operation of the refrigerator, it is important to provide it with power. Therefore, it is necessary to consider the following points:
- For the refrigerator you need a separate outlet, in which other electrical appliances will not be connected.
- Voltage in the power supply mustmeet the requirements of the manufacturer. For example, some foreign models of refrigerators are designed for a voltage of 115 V with a vibration amplitude of 10%. Domestic models and those produced in the CIS countries are rated at 220 V and carry a higher amplitude of oscillations.
- For longer operation of the refrigerator it is desirable (but not necessary) to connect the voltage regulator to it.
When connecting the refrigerator, make sureserviceability of the wiring suitable for the outlet, and also in the integrity of the cord from the refrigerator itself. Only then can you connect it to the mains.
The correct installation of the refrigerator implies alignment of the base on which the unit will stand. Therefore, during installation, consider the following points:
- Make sure the floor in the installation site is firm and level. If there are irregularities, then put on this place, for example, a sheet of thick plywood.
- Adjust the height of the legs of the refrigerator so that the unit stands firmly and does not stagger. If this is not enough, then use additional supports.
- Read the instructions for installation recommendations. For example, some models must be installed with a slant back for a more snug fit of the refrigerator door.
You will also be useful to read the article.