How to get to the "Mega" Dybenko?
Mega Dybenko is the largest shopping center in the country.Nevsky district of St. Petersburg. Those who are often in this center, know how to get to Mega Dybenko and that there is good in it. Around this center is a huge park area for cars, underground parking. The best world brands of clothes, shoes are on sale in the shopping center, there are hypermarkets: Ikea, Auchan, OBI. All those who are going to visit this huge shopping center, of course, are interested in the question, from what time and up to how many works Mega Dybenko. Time of Mega: from 10.00 to 22.00.
Bus to Mega Dybenko
The center of Mega can be reached free of charge onbranded buses that depart from the metro stations (yellow branch) - "Dybenko Street" and (green branch) "Lomonovskaya". Bus stops in the center of Mega are at the central entrance and entrance to the Ikea hypermarket. Buses run at intervals of 15 minutes. You can also get on commercial buses:
- Route K-56. From metro station "Kupchino" to Mega Dybenko, with the following stops: Malaya Balkanska street - Oleko Dundicha street - Bucharestskaya street - Slavy prospectus.
- Route K-153. From Kosygin Avenue to Mega Dybenko, with stops: Prospect Mentor - Solidarity Avenue - Kollontai Street - "Prospekt Bolshevikov" metro station - "Dybenko Street" metro station.
- Route K-254. From Finland Station to Mega Dybenko. With stops: the metro Lenin Square - Arsenalnaya Street - Komsomolskaya Street - Kondratieva Prospekt - Kalinina Prospect - Polustrovsky Prospekt - Sredneohtinsky Prospect - Krasnogvardeisky Prospect - Novocherkasskaya Metro Station - Novocherkasskiy Prospekt - Dalnevostochny Prospekt - Prospekt Bolshevikov Metro - Kollontai Street - Prospekt Solidarnosti - Podvoyskogo street - Prospect Comrade - Metro "Dybenko street" - Prospekt Bolshevikov.
- Route K-269. From metro station "Chernyshevskaya" to Mega Dybenko. With stops: Kirochnaya street - Suvorovsky avenue - Tulskaya street - Bolsheokhtinsky bridge - Krasnogvardeyskaya square - Novocherkasskiy avenue - Novocherkasskaya metro station - Dalnevostochny prospect - Kollontai street - Prospekt Bolshevikov metro station - Solidarnosti avenue - Podvoisky street - Dybenko street metro station - Prospect Bolshevikov.
- Route K-339. From the street of Valor to Mega Dybenko. With stops: Leninsky Prospekt - Desantnikov Street - M.Kazakova Street - Kotina Street - Leninsky Prospekt - Railway Station - Moskovskaya Metro Station - Tilanova Street - Slavy Prospekt - Budapest Street - Bely Kuna Street - Sofiyskaya Street - Hamburgskaya Square - Ivanovskaya Street - metro station "Lomonosovskaya" - Narodnaya street.
Minibuses to Mega Dybenko
The shopping center Dybenko can be reached by taxi:
- K-339 (daily from 7.00 to 23.00) from the street of Valor through the Leninsky Prospekt - the Desantnikov Street - Kazakova Street - Kotina Street - the Leninsky Prospekt metro station - the Moskovskaya metro station - the Slava Prospekt - the Budapest street - the Bela Kuna street - the Sofiyskaya street - railway / st. Sorting - Mega.
- K-418 (on weekends from 7.00 to 23.00) from Kupchino metro via Ya.Gasheka Street - Malaya Balkanska Street - 9 January Prospekt - Obukhovo Metro - Sofia Street - Mega.
- K-485 (daily) from the metro station Dybenko street to Mega.