How to get to Perovo?
Perovo metro station belongs to the Novogireevo district, is located on the yellow metro line (Kalininskaya line).
For those traveling by subway, you need to follow the following stations:
- on the orange branch (Kaluga-Rizhskaya line) and green (Zamoskvoretskaya line) to go to the Tretyakovskaya and Novokuznetsk metro stations, respectively, after which you need to go to the Kalininskaya line.
- on the purple (Tagansko-Krasnopresnenskaya line) or the brown branch (Koltsevaya), go to Taganskaya station and go to the Marxist station, then get to Perovo on the same line.
- on the lime branch (Lublin line), go to Riga and go to Ilyich's Square, then take the train to Perovo.
For calculating the approximate travel time between the stations, the Interactive Moscow metro map is very convenient.
Also in 200m from the metro station there is a stop of public transport Perovo, through which pass:
- Buses No .: 141, 617, 620, 659, 787.
- Trolleybus number 77.
- Marshrunks No.: 104m, 108m, 114m, 249m, 341m, 617m, 627m, 646m.
With a detailed route of buses and trolleybuses can be found on the site My way - Moscow.
When driving by car on the Moscow Ring Road you needthere will be a congress for 108 km on the highway Enthusiasts. Then follow the straight (900 m) to the intersection with the roundabout, on the ring, drive down to Svobodny Prospekt. On Svobodny Prospekt, it is necessary to move (3.5 km) to the intersection with the Green Avenue. On the green it is necessary to go straight (2 km) to the metro station Perovo (after crossing with 3 Vladimirskaya street)
This description is convenient for those living in the eastern part of the Moscow region. For the entrance to the northern part of Moscow, read our article How to get to Medvedkovo.
In Moscow, one of the attractions is Moscow City - an international business center. To get into it and find out more, what is it, read the Moscow City article. how to get there.