How to get rid of hair in intimate places? Helpful Tips
Everyone on the body has an impressive amounthair, but they grow and on those sites on which they, it would seem, should not be. I want to remove them as soon as possible. How to get rid of hair in intimate places? Here are some useful tips and tricks.
Intimate places are very tender and proneirritations, so that too aggressive and traumatic methods of epilation should not be used. To find out how to get rid of hair in intimate places is better and safer, you can try this or that method of hair removal first in a small area of the zone of hair.
How to get rid of hair in intimate places: possible ways
1. The first, the most famous and, as practice shows, a popular method is shaving. Yes, it is practically painless and fairly easy, but this method has its own disadvantages. First, after shaving, the hairs become darker and stiffer, and also start to grow faster (therefore, hair removal from the upper lip is not recommended in this way), so the procedure will have to be repeated often. Secondly, there is a risk of cuts and irritation.
2. How to get rid of hair in the bikini area? You can remove them with a depilator. But this is very painful, since the hairs are literally torn together with the root. In addition, often when using this method, severe redness occurs.
3. Special means (most often creams) to get rid of hair. They are applied to the bikini zone, and after some time the hair is removed with a special spatula, which is in the package with the product. It is important to find a special cream for delicate places, as well as to conduct a sensitivity test (try the product on a small area of the skin and follow the reaction).
4. If you are interested in learning how to get rid of hair in intimate places yet, then you can try using wax. It heats up, is applied to the skin, then after hardening it is removed along with unwanted hairs.
5. Shugaring. This method is similar to the previous one, but the hair is removed using sugar paste.
6. Electrolysis. This method involves the use of pulses of electric current, which penetrates the skin with the help of needles. The procedure is painful, so that local anesthesia is almost always expected. After removal, a thin crust forms, which disappears after a week or two.
7. Photoepilation - removal by light and heat. The procedure can be painful, but not too much, and redness can occur at the site of the exposure (they will pass in a few days). For the final disposal of the hair requires several sessions (from 6 to 10). Light-skinned and red-haired girls do not fit this method.
8. Laser hair removal - removal by means of a laser that destroys the hair follicle. This procedure is almost painless, the result will be visible only after a few days, and smooth skin will become after several sessions. The most effective method will be if the skin is not dark, and the hair is dark.