- Global rating average: 5.0 out of 5
How to drink water - cardiologist advice
The right time to drink water. Very important.
Drinking water at a certain time maximizes the effectiveness of the body:
- 2 glasses of water after waking up - helps to activate the internal organs
- 1 glass of water 30 minutes before meals - helps digestion
- 1 cup of water before taking a bath - helps lower blood pressure
- 1 glass of water before bed - avoids a stroke or heart attack
Please pass this on to the people you care about.
And, if it is not difficult for anyone, spread it on social networks.