How to dress cheaply?
All of us, regardless of the position in society andWe want to dress well, but some still do not know how to dress inexpensively, but at the same time look stylish and harmonious. After all, it's not hard to guess that there is no point in buying expensive fashion items (with pronounced season trends) so that in a couple of months they will collect dust in your closet. So, this article will be devoted to how to dress stylish and inexpensive.
First of all it is worthwhile to understand that choosing the inexpensive clothes correctly, you can look not only not cheap, but also according to the last word of fashion, if that's what you want.
How to dress fashionably: tips
People who find it difficult to understand fashion, sometimes do not understand how others get dressed so fashionably? In fact, it is not so difficult, if you have enough patience and attention:
- Read and watch magazines devoted to fashion.
- See the programs dedicated to fashion.
- Look for information on fashion trends on the Internet, for example, subscribe to a group dedicated to fashion and style in the social network VKontakte.
However, do it not just as a matter of course, butcarefully, analyzing, observing and allocating for themselves: colors, details in clothes, styles, accessories, which are now in vogue. And then, when you choose new clothes for yourself, you can easily find things that correspond to these trends.
But before unquestioningly follow the fashion,think whether you need it, because each person is individual, and not all are fashionable styles or colors. Therefore it is very important also to be able to assess whether this or that fashionable "chip" will go to you. Or on the contrary, the fashionable style of a skirt or trousers will make of you a caricature on the person.
In addition, fashion never stands still, andsometimes it just does not keep up with it, something that is fashionable and relevant today, in a few months will sink into oblivion, and you will have to buy new things, again spend time and money. But not everyone can and want to update the wardrobe as often as the fashion changes. And then the following tips will come to the rescue:
- In clothes, you should be at least comfortable and,of course, comfortable. Otherwise you will look ridiculous. For example, a girl who wears fashionable shoes with a high heel with the same fashionable skirt, but who does not know how to walk on his heels, looks quite pitiful, and sometimes funny.
- Clothing should fit you in size.
- Do not buy things with pronounced fashion trends, for example, with specific patterns, acid colors, or colors that are difficult to combine with anything.
- Try to buy things that you can combine with the maximum amount of things from your wardrobe. So, having bought one new thing, you will get several options for new outfits.
- Use accessories to complement your image.
Where to dress cheap: options
The time when the cheapest clothing was in the markets,long gone. Although, of course, you can go there, and try your luck in finding beautiful and not expensive things. But usually in the market, beautiful things are worth, if cheaper (which is more like a fairy tale), then not much, than in the store. And if you know the best time for shopping, you can decently save not on a campaign for clothes on the market, but on purchases in stores.
Shopaholics who do not have much money, or simply do not want to overpay for expensive new collections for a long time already know where it is possible to dress inexpensively:
- Discount centers and stock shops. In these stores you can dress quite inexpensively all year round. Discount centers send old collections from various stores. Very often there you can find great things at ridiculous prices, especially after the season change, during sales and after their end. In the stock-centers are sent not only the remains of collections, but also large lots that could not be realized in the retail network.
- Seasonal sales. In the year there are 2 global sales: winter and summer. The first takes place roughly from the Christmas holidays (European) and until the end of January. Summer - from mid-July to mid-August. Excellent at this time you can dress abroad, combine vacation with shopping.
- Shops of economy class. The market has long been represented by various brands and shops that specialize in selling clothes at affordable prices (for example, "Surname", "Veshch", "INCITY", "Oodji", "New Yorker" and others)
- Online stores, which are now very large, they also hold sales. At the same time you can do shopping, without leaving home, at any time convenient for you.
- Second-hand shops. In such stores you can find branded clothes in excellent condition, and at a reasonable price.
However, each of us understands, little to know wherefind inexpensive clothes, because in order to understand how to dress stylishly and inexpensively, you also need to be able to do a lot of things, choose what will look exactly on you for 100 points. Therefore, carefully try on things, and soberly assess whether they suit you. If you can not understand what clothes you are wearing, it will be helpful to refer to the types of the figure. To determine your type of figure you will be helped by another article of our site that you can read - "How to determine the type of figure?".
Now you know where and how to dress fashionably and inexpensively. Be careful about filling your wardrobe, and combine things correctly.