How to draw a tulip?
A beautiful bouquet of tulips, always very niceis perceived by women, and especially if this chic gift you get on March 8. Thanks to the different colors of these plants, you can decorate them with any holiday, and not just a holiday! Of course, a nice gift will be a beautiful drawing of these wonderful spring flowers. For real romantics and artists, we'll tell you how to draw a tulip with a pencil, so much so that it can not be distinguished from the present.
Before you start drawing, look at the tulip,select its component parts: flower bud, elegant leg, leaves. Take a white, quality sheet. Determine its vertical position. Before you draw a tulip in stages, choose well-sharpened pencils with an average or soft type of rod, then follow these instructions:
- Begin drawing with a reference point. This point should be one third of the top of the page. Do not bring her greasy, make it virtually invisible.
- Then begin to outline the main contour of the tulip. Roughly speaking, draw a fork, a reference point, should be in its center.
- Do not forget about the contours of the leaves of the flower. Observe their proportions, make them smooth and curved. Begin drawing the leaves from the lower end of the fork.
- Next, start painting the petals of the flower. Use the "fork" drawn by you. Do not forget that they should be round, form a "cup-like" bud structure.
- So, draw two symmetrical petals and a third in the middle. Two side lobes should overlap the middle.
- Proceed to the formation of a thick (but not very coarse) stem. Draw the leaves that are spread apart from the stem of the flower.
All, now you know how to draw a tulip. Try to brighten it, and your gift will be very beautiful.